Where to buy corny kegs around Portland OR

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eryk4381

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if any NW homebrewers know a cheaper place to buy kegs then our local brew store?
I know the cheapest I have found is $50 a piece and searching through craigslist is desolate.

Any help is appreciated!

If its $50 local then you should probably pull the trigger, thats basically what a ball lock keg is going for these days. You can find them cheaper with damaged handles which are easily fixed with a little bit of industrial adhesive.

Used kegs are becoming hard to source these days.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/for/3921493007.html

USED SODA TANKS (CORNY KEGS) w/NEW GASKET KITS...PERFECT 4 HOMEBREW - $50 (S.OLYMPIA)
CALL (360) 362-5347 or (360) 362- KEGS

I HAVE SEVERAL USED STAINLESS STEEL, 5 GALLON, BALL LOCK, (NO PIN LOCK) CORNELIUS, SPARTANBURG, FIRESTONE, (PEPSI STYLE, NOT COKE) CORNIE KEGS FOR SALE. KEGS ARE $50 EACH,. CORNIES HAVE BEEN PRESSURE TESTED. NO LEAKS THE POPITS WORK. I RECOMEND THAT YOU SANITIZE BEFORE FILLING KEG WITH, POP, CIDER, ALE, MASH, BREW,DISTILLED WATER, OR BEER FROM A BREWERY. EACH SODA TANK (KORNIE) COMES WITH A NEW 5 PIECE GASKET KIT (AND THE ORIGINAL GASKETS). YOU GET A GASKET FOR EACH POST, DIP TUBE, AND ONE FOR THE LID. LIDS HAVE A MANUAL PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE. BEVERAGE TANKS (KORNIES) MIGHT HAVE STICKERS, SCRATCHES, OR SMALL DINGS. THESE USED PREMIX TANKS (CORNYS) ARE PERFECT FOR HOME BREWING BEER, WINE, KOMBUCHA, MOONSHINE, ECT. JUST HOOK IT UP TO THE REGULATOR ON YOUR CO2 TANK IN YOUR KEGORATOR AND YOUR READY TO START POURING BREWS FROM THE TAP (OR TAPS). STOP HASSLING WITH BOTTLING BOTTLES & START KEGGING TODAY. COLORS OF KEGS MAY VARY.

I got really lucky and found 2 at a garage sale for $7 a piece. Haha. Guy had no clue how much he could get for them. I usually see them on craigslist for around $45-50. Like said before, seems to be the going rate.

Back