Where Do You Buy Your Beer Glasses?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drunkagain

Reaction score
Hope this is the right forum. Anyway, I was just wondering where you all get your beer glasses. Online or brick and mortar. I'm looking for a nice set of the snifter style glasses without labels or logos on them. Mostly been looking online but so far what I've found hasen't been quite what I want or they're covered in a logo.

I've been collecting as I go. I picked up a few guinnes pint glasses when I was in Ireland, I buy this cool flip-top bottles cases here in Germany that come with collector glass, I've got 4 that way.. 2 weizen glasses and 2 glass mugs. I got two realllllly cool tall weizen mugs from a brauhaus here in Germany, and that's it so far. Think I'm gonna hit up the brauhaus again and get a couple more. Got some cool growlers from there too.

7564-laubmeisterWB.jpg

I lived in New Orleans for 4 years (only 2 of legal drinking age). Went to the Bulldog every Wenesday, buy a pint keep the glass. I would buy like 3 or 4. Then on the way out go grab the ones that people left on their tables. Needless to say I have a lot of glasses.

Doesn't help you much, but if you are ever in NO you have to go:mug:

I got some nice ones at World Market. Also got 20 bucks off on my 30 dollars worth of glasses.

Brewer3401 said:
If in New Orleans, stop by at Lagers in Metairie. They do the same thing. It's only on Thursday night I think. (call first)

Yeah they are owned by the same folks. I never made it to Lagers. The patio at the Bulldog in Mid-City was great! Ah, I miss those days!!

I buy them at breweries. I buy most of them at yard sales and thrift stores, because you can find great and unusual glasses for 25 cents.

I guess I'm lucky in this regard. In Toledo we have a glass company called Libbey Glass and they have a HUGE discount store downtown. In fact, yesterday I picked up 6 23oz. weissbier glasses, 4 16oz pints and then 4 regular glasses for home, total bill, $24.

I travel for work (not as much lately) and try to find brewpubs for dinner while out of town. I will usually be able to talk the waitress into giving me a glass, but sometimes have to pay the $5 for it.

Hey thanks for the links, though it doesn't seem like ANYONE sells these things by singles... guess I'll have to keep my eyes out!

Sean

Latest posts

Back