Where did you begin?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewpastor said:
Go to your personal profile and check from their

Yeah, tried that too, no luck. You hit "view all posts" and it gives you 500 results max. Same if you do an advanced search.

Originally posted by Evan!
Yeah, tried that too, no luck. You hit "view all posts" and it gives you 500 results max. Same if you do an advanced search.
I couldn't find mine at first for this very reason. Then I went to "Search all threads" and was able to find it from there.

Brewpastor said:
So, where did you begin and who was the first to welcome you?

Mine was here:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=6100

And Darth Konvel was the first to welcome me. You can blame him for all I have done to ruin your HBT experience!

I hope you don't forget the PM I sent you aeound that same time...... :D ;)

I reckonized how great you'd be for this place. Thanks for sticking around!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude said:
I'm bummed I never responded to your intro...because you turned out to be a vital cog to HBT, and a lifelong friend of mine. It was truly a pleasure to actually meet you, Rich.
Thank you Dude but the pleasure was all mine! You and your SWMBO are truly fantastic people!

I am an Australian living in Thailand. The beer prices here were reasonable but there has been an increase in tax on beer and alcohol. Food has gone up in price by at least 30%. I am just trying to live a quiet life. But I need information to do this. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Please note I am only freeze distilling.

Latest posts

Back