Where are you from?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limited Visibility

Reaction score
REDNECKSIMPLIFIEDMAP.jpg

I have several issues with that picture:

1. Montana has cattle. It should be brown, not black/white.
2. The northern part of Illinois should be something
3. Indiana is the KKK capital of America, and should be white

I'm apparently from Mexico originally, but now I seem to be living in Buffalo? Is that like when Luke had to climb inside the tauntaun to survive on Hoth in Return of the Jedi?

If so, then yeah, I live in Buffalo.

I have several issues with that picture:

1. Montana has cattle. It should be brown, not black/white.
2. The northern part of Illinois should be something
3. Indiana is the KKK capital of America, and should be white

1. Totally agree with you on that
2. Northen Part of Illinois is Chicago basically nothing but the Bears
3. Correct on Indiana.

I used to live in nothing but now live in KKK.

I was born in KKK, spent most of my life in Nothing, a few months with Cows, a couple of years with Snow and Bears. Joined the Navy and spent most of my career where Bigfoot lives and a few years down in tropical Japan.

Grew up in Rattlesnakes and Sand, lived in Snow and Bears for a few years now I'm in Nothing.

Born and raised with Rattlesnakes and Sand, hung out with the Gays, Whores, and BigFoot. Lived in Cuba and now back in the Sand.

I'm apparently from Mexico originally, but now I seem to be living in Buffalo? Is that like when Luke had to climb inside the tauntaun to survive on Hoth in Return of the Jedi?

Hey llama, you are living in some God Damn State not in crazy buffalo country!! I grew up in "Some God Damn State". Now I live in Canada I guess :D

nah dude you are in same god damn state
ie north and south dakota

buffalo is wyoming

Grew up in Ben Franklin and migrated to useless...and although most of us who grew up in Ben Franklin were bred to think it useless really was useless, working and living at the shore is enough to change that opinion. Ben Franklin should be labeled half as such, and half kkk...I spent much time as a child visiting my family in central Ben Franklin and some parts of it might as well be Kentucky.

**no offense intended to anyone from Kentucky.

Latest posts

Back