When given a Therminator, you're required to pimp it out, right?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcbeerboy

Reaction score
2qvxjqx.jpg

vc8k3.jpg

:D

Nice... I am about to order one of these. I was wondering if I could get a temp reading off of the wort coming out. Guess I can...

Nice... I am about to order one of these. I was wondering if I could get a temp reading off of the wort coming out. Guess I can...

the thrumometer was a cheaper option, however it only goes down to 58*. not bad if you don't do lagers, but i need that flexibility. just get a 2" stem 1/2 MPT thermometer and you're set!

I would think your version is MUCH more reliable and will last longer than an LCD stuck to a block of aluminum. :mug:

My new 1BBL build is using the BCS, so the Therminator is getting a BCS probe so that the chill can be read/monitored from the PC... it can also be data-logged

My new 1BBL build is using the BCS, so the Therminator is getting a BCS probe so that the chill can be read/monitored from the PC... it can also be data-logged

Any pics of your (BCS) setup? I did a google search and found some info, but would like to know (and see) more!

aw, c'mon. one thermometer? Need them duals to get the delta temps then a PID to regulate a proportional valve to keep it on track.

(just joking. I do industrial automation for a living and can get carried away)

Nice. I'm jealous.

Now all you need to do is add another T for oxygen injection. Sweet!

Back