When 15 year olds get tattoos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
motivator5861974.jpg
[/IMG]

:off: hummm... I just wanna say that i do not share your opinion about animals only being food that shouldn't have any rights.
That's your opinion, but this has been the case throughout history.

Picture it: it's 2013, a nuclear winter...you, the spouse, 2 children and 2 "pets"...no crops in the barren fields, fire's low and every one's hungry? What's for dinner?? ;)

Animals were domesticated so they wouldn't bite or run when you tried to kill them for a meal...you don't see chickens attacking do you? Actually, you can hypnotioze a chicken then pull its neck off. Simple really...;)

Im not a peta freak, i was just saying that animals aren't just food...

If you cut off your dog's leg, it will suffer and feel it, they can feel things.

Otherwise, they wouldn't even react if they didn't feel anything.

Of all you dog or cat owners out there, when you look at your pets, do you see them as being meat without any ability to feel anything?

And no, im not a vegetarian either, i just wish they were treated with a little more respect than just being "food".

Ok, im trough with the :off: rant.

actually being enough of criminal to get onto America's most wanted would be a kind of success, cops not so much.

Animal rights aside, saying some humans are treated worse is an excuse not a justification for treating animals like crap. If you believe people should be old enough to be responsible for their decisions before getting tattooed/pierced don't get pissed because an animal has more protection, get pissed because humans don't.

Just told my cat he was just considered as being Food, and nothing else, much to my surprise, he didn't seem to mind at all.

that-wasnt-chicken.jpg
:drunk:

Yeah the kid and his parent are both idiots but you cant blame them that would be "mean spirited". They lernt how 2 spel on a combo of hookd on foniks and Ebonics.
Ebonics defined:African American Vernacular English: a nonstandard form of American English characteristically spoken by African Americans in the United States.

The best part of it is this, think what is going to happen when the people he was trying to impress with that thing realize how he spelt it. Go from cool to fool in about 10 sec.

If i were his teacher, I would be holding a class spelling bee... Anyone want to take a guess as to what his word would be?

Every time I see some young kid getting a tattoo I think of some of my parents friends. You know, I'll bet that Yosemite Sam and those 6-shooters looked really, really seriously cool when touring the world courtesy of the United States Navy and bedding exotic hookers in various ports of call... but now that you're a middle aged dad and those guns are drooping on what were previously muscled arms, uhm... well... yeah. OK then.

I guess I'm just not willing to have something that permanent injected in to my skin by some hairy dude that if you look close enough you can almost see the hepatitis just dripping off of him. But hey, that's just me. :)

Wow. I guess I never realized you could be under 18 and get a permanent tattoo. It'll be a cold day in hell before I let my kids do it, and if they went behind my back... I'd sand it off with the edges of Biermuncher's Keggle.

As for the animal thing, I missed that. Where the **** did eating animals come into this thread, and why the **** is it relevant. BTW, I probably wouldn't eat my dog unless I was really hungry, but I'd wolf down a stray in a heartbeat.

You need to tell that kid it is misspelled. You might need to show him a dictionary (if he knows what one is).

THEN.. after he has freaked out.. tell him about laser tattoo removal. He could get the "s" taken off. Then once that heals (heh heh heh), he could get the the other "c" tatted back on.

Uhm.. Don't tell him how much it hurts... lol

One of my kids at school (HS Junior) got his name tattooed on his arm last year. I asked him if that was for him to look at for when he forgets....He got mad at me. Last week, he got another tattoo across the first joints of his fingers, but wouldn't let me see it. I asked if it was his phone number...just in case he forgot that too. He's mad at me again.......

I worked with a girl who got a tramp stamp of her name. I wondered if it was a consideration to the random men that would be doing her from behind so they'd know the name of the girl they were sneaking away from at 3am.

I worked with a girl who got a tramp stamp of her name. I wondered if it was a consideration to the random men that would be doing her from behind so they'd know the name of the girl they were sneaking away from at 3am.

Maybe she's starting her resume.........

Nah, she was probably hoping they would call out the right name for once... :ban:

Wow. I guess I never realized you could be under 18 and get a permanent tattoo. It'll be a cold day in hell before I let my kids do it, and if they went behind my back... I'd sand it off with the edges of Biermuncher's Keggle.

That's funny that you say that. I use to work in a sign shop and one morning a concerned father called in and started telling me this long story about how his under age son went and got a home made tattoo on his thigh. He was asking how to get rid of it. I had to ask him what made him call a sign shop in the first place. He said because we dealt with ink. He said he tried to scrub it off. I then asked how long it had been there before he tried scrubbing it off, he said 2 weeks. :eek: I said, that's not gonna do any good. He'd either have to do laser removal or you'd have to cut under the ink. He started talking trash about people with tattoos. I've got sleeves. :D

If one is going to get tattoos on their butt, it should be a W on each cheek. Works best if you can do handstands. Works worst in prison. Especially while doing hand stands.

I have a friend that got his ass tattooed. One cheek has a smiley face with "have a nice day" under it, the other cheek has the chineese symbol for budha.

One of my kids at school (HS Junior) got his name tattooed on his arm last year. I asked him if that was for him to look at for when he forgets....He got mad at me. Last week, he got another tattoo across the first joints of his fingers, but wouldn't let me see it. I asked if it was his phone number...just in case he forgot that too. He's mad at me again.......

LMAO, nice.

If one is going to get tattoos on their butt, it should be a W on each cheek. Works best if you can do handstands. Works worst in prison. Especially while doing hand stands.

More up-to-date version would be to get a capital L on each cheek. That way when you bend over you would always be LOL'ing people. :cross:

My babysitter came and was so excited to tell us that.... her boyfriend got a tattoo!!! He's 15. I then told her that her BF is a freakin idiot.
I asked to see a picture of it.
3.jpg

How "sucsessful" do you think this dumb@ss is gonna be.

Maybe he's in a band and that's the name of the band... spelled that way intentionally.

???

I'm sure he's just a ******* but it popped into my head as a possible explanation.

And it was in such a classy font as well. And parrots don't have teeth!

One day, Chucky came upon a big, long ladder that stretched into the clouds. He'd walked this way every day and this ladder was never there before. Curious and brave, he began to climb. Eventually, he climbed into the layer of clouds, and saw this rather large, homely woman lying here on a cloud.

She spoke, "Take me now or climb the ladder to success!" Chucky figured success had to be better than this, so he continued climbing. He came upon another level of clouds, and found a thinner, cuter woman than before.

She also spoke, "Take me now or climb the ladder to success!" Chucky saw that his luck was changing and so continued his climb. On another level of clouds, he found a rather attractive woman with not so bad of a figure.

She stated, "Take me now or climb the ladder to success!" Chucky really liked his advantage now! He climbed quickly and deftly, and sure enough, on the next level, he found a gorgeous, lithe, well-endowed woman lying seductively on the cloud.

"Take me now or climb the ladder to success," she huskily whispered. Chucky couldn't believe his eyes, but his greed got the best of him. He climbed to the next level, expecting Aphrodite or similar. Suddenly, the ladder ends, and a latch closes behind him. He looks over to see a 400-pound, 6'8" hairy biker-looking guy with tattoos. The biker gets up and walks menacingly toward Chucky.

Apprehensively, Chucky whispers, "Who are you?" The biker answers, "I'm Cess."

Back