What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of public service up in here. I just made the move from full time firefighter to full time cellarman at Jackie O's. Going to be brewing there soon. Quite excited.

That's awsome. I love jackie o's. I was sad when I heard the fire uptown got them and the union bc those are the reason I go uptown lol

Structural engineer at a consulting firm. By no means did I read all of the responses, but was surprised I didn't see more engineers on the last few pages I read.

Structural engineer at a consulting firm. By no means did I read all of the responses, but was surprised I didn't see more engineers on the last few pages I read.

Relax. There's a ton on engineers on this forum/thread. :rockin:

Work in credit risk management for a very large bank.
I was a practicing PE in civil engineering prior to switching to finance.

Education:
BS in Civil Engineering
MBA
MS in Finance

Engagement Manager for Digital Marketing Services
Haven't seen too many of those around here. My geek software engineering background seems more common.

Customer service manager for start-up medical device company.

Have a young female engineer here who also brews, my kinda girl.

I'm on the life-long career sampler plan. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up but I'm enjoying trying a little bit of everything.

Currently:
Draftsman/Project Assistant at an Environmental Consulting company

Previously:
Electrician
Construction
Civil Engineering Draftsman
Residential Care Director
Real Estate Appraiser
Automotive Mechanic

Recently retired from the State of Alaska as a network/computer person. Before I retired I decided that a good "retirement" job would be a middle/high school teacher, so I now work part time as a business and technology teacher in a middle school.

Back