What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Active duty coast guard 16yrs and counting, when I have time on the side I farm, either the ground I'm renting or on farms near me that need a hand

educational research scientist, and instructional designer. I teach in a graduate school of education, and do research on computer-mediated learning.

Recently changed careers...

LHBS owner!

You wouldn't happen to be in SoCal would you?

I recently moved to SD and start a job as a bellman tomorrow. But soon to be a student in San Diego State's professional beer certificate program

I teach part time at a university in Political Science, Sociology and Philosophy depts. I also do some occasional map design and code inputting for this website that emulates the old board game 'Risk' that a good friend of mine owns:

http://victorsunited.com/

Software consultant.

I work for a big company that sells a lot of software to the Fortune 500. One of the products helps companies automate server ops in large data centers, e.g. building new servers, installing software, installing patches, auditing, and reporting for 10's of thousands of servers. I install, configure, troubleshoot, customize, upgrade, etc. for the companies that buy the software.

Cancer researcher by trade, guitar amplifier and effects builder on the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Software consultant.

I work for a big company that sells a lot of software to the Fortune 500. One of the products helps companies automate server ops in large data centers, e.g. building new servers, installing software, installing patches, auditing, and reporting for 10's of thousands of servers. I install, configure, troubleshoot, customize, upgrade, etc. for the companies that buy the software.

Sounds like SCCM or the likes?

Security Field.

I always think it's interesting to see people's professions. They say the best hobbies are those that are the most different than your day job. Something to do with taking yourself out of work. True in my case.

Delivering all your homebrew supplies.

"No sir, thst box was half open when I found it in my truck. DIPA this weekend huh?"

Hey! Nice to see a fellow UPS driver on here. I love chatting it up with customers when I see the northern brewer or Austin brew supply etc.....makes my day!

English Lit in undergrad, English Lit currently in grad school, working as an auto loan underwriter for Chase...I'm pretty far from an engineer haha

Security Field.

I always think it's interesting to see people's professions. They say the best hobbies are those that are the most different than your day job. Something to do with taking yourself out of work. True in my case.

I agree, true in my case too. It gets me out of regular life plus I friggan love beer

Key account manager for a large non-beer beverage and snack company.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back