What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quality Assurance Mgr For Dept of Denfense in Divers Life Support and Underwater Warfare Systems and Chemical Laboratory until retirement in 10 months
My other job is driving my Wife Nucking Futs

Quality Assurance Mgr For Dept of Denfense in Divers Life Support and Underwater Warfare Systems and Chemical Laboratory until retirement in 10 months

I too major in driving the SWMBO crazy, homebrewing seemed to fit that well.

I'm a QA chemist in a fiberglass insulation lab, with some time in the military artillery.

I too major in driving the SWMBO crazy, homebrewing seemed to fit that well.

I'm a QA chemist in a fiberglass insulation lab, with some time in the military artillery.

Its a full time job pay sucks but I love the bennies.
Ex Army who works for the navy....go figure.

Homebrewtastic said:
Do you get up at 3:00am to brew?

I wish I could get up and brew at 3am...even if I did an extract batch I'd be an hour late to work.

I'm a mechanical engineer by degree, but work in the field on construction projects now.

Registered Vascular Technologist. Technical Director of three Vascular Ultrasound Labs, based in Springfield, IL Effingham, IL and Carbondale, IL. Teaching part time on a national level, hopefully more to come in the near future..........it looks like my beer brew days might be in jeopardy.

I write auto-body shop estimates. But I come from a family of engineers, I think like an engineer, and SWMBO constantly tells me I should have gone to college and gotten an engineering degree.

Valk0001 said:

My wife was staring over my shoulder, and she just laughed at me and told me I fit into the same category as you do.

Product Development/R&D Scientist in Personal Care industry. I'm going to find a way to work hops into one of my formulas. Barley extract is great for the hair by the way... not kidding.

Latest posts

Back