What's your favorite?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richthrift

Reaction score
i have no idea why I ask these questions but I guess it makes for a fun way to get to know people and start up conversation haha. So, what is everyone's favorite beer to brew and favorite beer to drink during the autumn and winter seasons? Don't hesitate to name brands of the beers you enjoy, gives us more things to try! :mug:

Hmm stone ruination and founders dirty bastard are tied for first in my book second would have to be damn near any o-fest.
As for fav to brew don't have one cuz what ever is in my mash Yum/boil kettle at the time is my fave

My favorite beer to brew in the fall is my chocolate porter I do not have a fovorite to drink but I wold have to say a porter or an Northern English brown while whatching a football game is a great thing.

Brown ale and porters. I really like moose drool brown ale from big sky brewing. Breckenridge brewings vanilla porter is pretty tasty as well. Scotch ales are nice too.

For the colder months my favorite is Yooper's Dead Guy Clone drunk in a New Belgium Globe glass.

I am all about trying different dopplebocks for winter and I plan on brewing one relatively soon so it will be ready for January or February. For fall I enjoy the standards... Oktoberfest, pumpkin ales and I am always down for any variety of stout, but especially RIS for the colder months.

Awesome answers. I have quite a bit to try this autumn/winter it looks like. As for me I have 10 gallons of a chocolate stout in primary and I enjoy mostly nut brown ales in Winter and mostly Oktoberfests and Pumpkin Ales in the Fall.

Back