What's your favorite BMC beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a Wisconsin son born and raised, it's Miller products for me. I am proud to say I still have not paid money for a Bud product. InBev is another thing...it's hard to escape them.

rjwhite41 said:
Miller uses hop extract, I believe Bud uses whole flowers and I don't know about Coors.

miller uses TRIPLE HOP extract. Get it right. :)

Actually, I usually drink Hudy Delight or Hudepohl. It's a regional Cincinnati thing, and it's about the same price as busch light and budweiser respectively.

If I had to choose between the big 3, however, I choose miller lite simply because it's what my buddy's dad drank so it's what we used to steal out of the fridge. It brings back good memories.

alright folks... i posted a few days ago have gotten emails after emails and not one is for natty boh. for all you pbr drinkers, which i was raised on, they are the distributors!!!

also natty boh looks like the utz guy!

OK, I'll be the first:)
Milwaukee's Best Premium, like Miller High Life, but more flavor. And usually cheaper. Might just be an acquired taste, second is Miller High Life, basically beer flavored water, lawnmower beer. Hot day, I never even feel em.:drunk:
I don't drink my home brews, I savor them, sometimes I feel guilty drinking them, all that time I watched over that primary, then gently bottling, and waiting, watching the temperature, and worrying about off flavors, and when it turns out great, it just seems wrong to be using it up. But I force myself (I need the bottles for the next batch);)

I tend to label it as a girly drink, but if Im at the pool and there are bud limes, im gonna drink them

regular Bud, usually for beer can chicken. will have to measure to see if a turkey with a big can of Fosters will fit under the lid

Coors Banquet!! Bought it by the keg until I started homebrewing....now even it just isnt the same.

I do dig the Leinie summer shandy tho. Its fantastic on a hot, miserable, Ohio day

Back