What's up from Mississippi!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otownpyle

Reaction score
What's brewing guys?

I'm a new homebrewer in the state of MS. Yes it's technically illegal here but there are loads of folks that brew here since the state caps the beer we can buy commercially at 5% abw / 6%abv ... AKA 90% of the world's beers are not sold here... Bunch of b.s... I'm currently fermenting my first every batch, a Cream Ale from Northern Brewer. I bottle Friday. I'm frickin pumped too. Got approx 44 bottles de-labeled (thank you oxyclean) and gotta snag a half case or so from a buddy. Just wanted to say what's up...

You can follow me on Twitter here ... I should be tweeting in process during my first bottling http://www.twitter.com/OtownPyle

This forum is awesome btw. Thanks for the help!

Hey man welcome to HBT. Way to say screw the system and brew anyways - exactly what I would do. Brew a 12% imperial stout and drink it in front of the capitol building. Or maybe not. But keep it up and I hope that cream ale turns out well.

BTW just followed you on twitter.

Well I guess I will be this weekend... HAHA This weekend is the St Paddy's Day Parade in Jackson, MS. We'll have homebrew there drinking by the capitol.. screw the man!

Welcome from a fellow native Mississipian ? (born in Biloxi)

Naw just moved here w/ the wife in December (job relo)... We're TN'ers.. Move to the Jackson, MS area from Memphis... Originally from Jackson, but TN not MS... Liking it so far...

Naw just moved here w/ the wife in December (job relo)... We're TN'ers.. Move to the Jackson, MS area from Memphis... Originally from Jackson, but TN not MS... Liking it so far...

I'm a West Tennessean myself, but living in Florida now. Welcome to the forum. I've learned more here than from any other resource.

Hola friend. Fellow brewing Misisipian here in your neighborhood. I sent you a message with a link http://homebrewersassociationofmiddlems.ning.com/ and more information about our homebrew club. We'd love to have you join us and have a meeting tomorrow night Thursday the 18th.

Welcome to HBT, it's a site that has helped many a brewer become a better brewer.

Schlante,
Phillip

Back