Whats up from Massachusetts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanf76

Reaction score
Whats brewing,
My name is Sean I have been brewing for about 1 year and just started kegging.
I bottled everything up until the last batch and since getting a keggerator at a good price I have let the tap flow.

I only drank commercial beers until I was introduced into homebrewing now I cant stand drinking the commercial beers anymore. I try alot of the microbrews and when i find something I like I make something similar.
got any good recipes pm me them thanks

Welcome from Revere MA.
I am relatively new to homebrewing but know what you mean about liking homebrew over commercial stuff. Though, I still like to try new craft brews to see what else is out there.

There are lots of clone recipes online. You just gotta poke around and find what you like.

(waving from Norton)... although... technically, I guess I'm waving from Boston since I'm at work now.

How 'bout this? When I get home tonight... in Norton... I'll wave again.

There. I'm glad that's settled.

Hello, I also just joined this site looking to make my first brew very soon. I live in Quincy. Are there any good homebrew shops close by? I went to Modern Homebrew Emporium in Cambridge and picked up a Brewer's Best Red Ale for my first brew. The clerk was very friendly and helpful but it's pretty out of the way for me and it was a tad small. Are there any shops with bigger selections?

Hello, I also just joined this site looking to make my first brew very soon. I live in Quincy. Are there any good homebrew shops close by? I went to Modern Homebrew Emporium in Cambridge and picked up a Brewer's Best Red Ale for my first brew. The clerk was very friendly and helpful but it's pretty out of the way for me and it was a tad small. Are there any shops with bigger selections?

Modern Brewer is going to have one of the largest selections around actually. Most of the shops are actually smaller than that.

Closer to Q-town?? Hmmm... Not that I know of unfortunately. I use Modern Brewer quite a bit and then The Witch's Brew in Foxboro. I've heard Blackstone down in Pawtucket is great but I've never been.

Can I join the party????
Livin' and breathin' in MASS, too! I'm from Stoneham. There's a brew shop in Woburn - Beer & Wine Hobby. They have a good assortment of beer and winemaking supplies and they're open 7 days a week (closed Sundays Memorial Day-Labor Day). It's a warehouse store and they get frequent shipments so their products are fresh. Website is beer-wine.com. I used to work there...
I enjoy brewing and making wine. Thanks to all for their help! This site is great and such a wealth of information!

Joe C. - You've been to Gaetano's? Nice restaurant!
Cape Brewing guy from Norton: Thanks for the wave? You're not waving from work in Boston??? Hahaha!
Thanks for the welcomes!

Joe C. - You've been to Gaetano's? Nice restaurant!
Cape Brewing guy from Norton: Thanks for the wave? You're not waving from work in Boston??? Hahaha!
Thanks for the welcomes!

Many times! My parents' friends live in stoneham so I've been there numerous occasions. I really like it there.

Hey , I was born in Chelsea, raised in Connecticut, late teens in Florida, Early 20's Out west, Texas, Vegas, Spokane, Seattle...and now in Georgia. Been here for 12 years and love it...hate the humidity but it's where the wife wanted to be...I was headed to Colorado.

Back