What's on your homebrewing Holiday list?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bumma

Reaction score
Wife asked I already provide my Christmas list so started looking today, what is on your homebrewing Holiday list for this year?

Kettles, kegs?

I actually thought about asking for a vacuum sealer this year.

HERMS coil / heater element to convert my existing HLT so I can start recirculating during mash.

Spike's brew kettle
Perlicks
SS 7 gallon conical
Nitro setup

but who am I kidding I'd never let the wife know how much any of this costs, so one of these things will be my gift to myself most likely.

Ingredients would be good. More kegs would be nice. A stir plate. Extra glassware would be cool.

New keg, freezer for keezer, herms coil, stuff to convert to e-brewing

Just some extra time to brew! Some gift cards would be cool too to put towards grain and other ingredients.

1 lb. packs of hard-to-get hops - whole leaf (mostly for dry-hopping) - 2016 release - like Mosaic, Galaxy, Citra

Gift cards. Family members gave me a bunch of gift cards for my B-day and Christmas last year and I decided to use them exclusively for ingredients. Still have a few bucks left on the last one, which just might cover the ingredients for my next batch.

A SS Brewmaster bucket (or two :D). I know the die hards like their $25 plastic buckets or glass carboys. I just never get a great seal with the plastic ones and they seem to retain smell of either hops, Starsan or PBW. Glass is heavy and worry about the crash on my concrete basement floor.

And if I were to get real greedy, a nice 20 gallon brew kettle as I have outgrown the 5 gallon batch.

More beer. Com gift cards more fermentation buckets, swing top bottles for Belgium beers.

2 things I would like would hopefully reduce brewing times:

Jaded Hydra Immersion Cooler to replace my DIY copper IC
Higher output(IBU) Burner than my King Kooker

Just got the kegs and serving setup figured out.

Now I need the new inkbird temp controller to use the little fridge as a fermentation chamber. Hoping to do a bunch of lagers in the new year.

Inkbird ITC-308 controller for my kegerator. Currently sits at 44 degrees F with no controller and it seems to be just fine, but if the lady will buy me one for Christmas I wouldn't mind cooling it down a little more.

I'd like to get a nitro setup so I can have a nitro beer and some cold brew nitro coffee on tap. Makes for an easy grab-n-go each morning....the coffee...Not the beer

hopefully a conical fermenter. barring that. finishing the rest of my keezer first probably. also I love my inkbird308

Back