What's next?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonefishing

Someday I'll stop procrastinating
Reaction score
About 2 months ago I sold my all grain equipment,which included a 3 tier,2 keggles, 40-50 foot IC, mill, carboys, burners, etc. Then, maybe 5 weeks ago the urge to brew returned. Now,it's back...with a vengance! I made one extract batch, one PM batch,and now I find myself doing such things as pricing copper tubing in the hardware store today..and that was after returning from buying 6 cornie kegs! I want a mill! I want keggles! (Have already made phone calls ....) I want burners! I want my own brewspace... the kitchen is too confining,and I need a dedicated space for my "stuff"!
Obsessed? Who..ME?

2 months ago I sold my all grain equipment, Then, maybe 5 weeks ago the urge to brew returned.ME?

Well if you can decide and switch in such a short period I would suggest holding on to your re-acquisitions for at east a few cycles, that was a costly mistake but at least your brewing again, or you could wait until the halving of the raw mats. market finally throws one our way.

Actually,I made money on the stuff... owing to having made a lot of it and watching for clearance sales and Craigslist stuff. However, this timeI will be hanging on to it all. My "break",BTW,was 27 months with NO desire to brew.. don't know why it came back,especially so quickly.

I know the feeling, I lost all interest in it for almost 3 years and then one day it all just came flooding back worse than before. Only good part was I held onto all the equipment.

Back