What/Who is EAC??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's open season already?

An EAC would tell you go and do some research and searching.
Then he/she will help you once you've tried to help yourself.

All I can say is once you find "The" thread make sure you have an hour or so spare to read it. It's entertaining.

since i'm not an eac yet i'm allowed to tell you that you may use the word elitist in your search for the thread that you seek. and you might want a bit of time for reading
:ban:

Denny's Evil Concotions said:
Ahh.. I was away for that. Now I stand enlightened.. and ponder the thought. Is this a self proclaimed title or is it bestowed upon by your peers?

Denny,

I believe there are those who are self-proclaimed and those that it has been bestowed upon. I personally believe that it should be bestowed upon by others, but in the truer sense of the word, and maybe rightly so, it is more often then not, self-proclaimed.

hope that clears things up a bit. :p

loop

I love how this question resurfaces every couple of months! Makes me go back and read some of the original posts on THE thread (hell no I'm not reading them all) and just laugh my butt off!

I find it amusing that its like the biggest kept secret... nobody wants to come out and just say it. We all searched and we all read through like 14 pages. Spare nobody that agony! HAHAH!

eriklupust said:
since i'm not an eac yet i'm allowed to tell you that you may use the word elitist in your search for the thread that you seek. and you might want a bit of time for reading
:ban:

I believe that was the funniest read I've had in a forum in a long, long time. Surely your kindness has cost you points in your search for EAC enlightenment, erik. May the barley god and hop god smile upon with favor for your non-EAC actions, ha, ha.:)

sirsloop said:
I find it amusing that its like the biggest kept secret... nobody wants to come out and just say it. We all searched and we all read through like 14 pages. Spare nobody that agony! HAHAH!

Not sparing you that agony is the heart of what being an EAC is all about. Clearly you have a long way to go.

I like that you can't search for the term EAC on the board. I found it though, and I am totally the EAC of the music world and I hope to join you all someday in the beer world too.

Those that seek the EAC shall never find it.

The EAC will find you eventually. Resistance is futile.

This thread is stupid. I'm tired of people asking these stupid questions before they even try to search for the answer themselves!!! AUGGGHHHH!!!! That pisses me off.

Get a clue, newb!!!!

:drunk: :cross: :fro: :p

Damn Squirrels said:
This thread is stupid. I'm tired of people asking these stupid questions before they even try to search for the answer themselves!!! AUGGGHHHH!!!! That pisses me off.

Get a clue, newb!!!!

you just want us to confer you as an official EAC!

nice try.

try harder...

Damn Squirrels said:

Get a clue, newb!!!!

Lighten up.

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : EAC"

Seems YOU should know this about searches by now.

I was christened before I found the thread.

???? said:
...BierMuncher on the other hand...EAC to the max ;)

I figured the "e" stood for..."excellent"... or "extraordinary"...or maybe "exceptional"...

Something like that. I mean...c'mon. What else would it stand for?:D

Damn Squirrels said:

Get a clue, newb!!!!

I've noticed that many don't want to take the time to look for answers themselves. Before I even posted here I read what was going on, read a book, then I searched for answers, then I, ashamed, asked some stupid questions. Still, I did the research first and was well informed BEFORE I started my first batch.

That being said I still consider myself a newb, even with about 8 batches under my bottlecaps.

Some people on this website have the patience of saints when it comes to answering newb questions though.

Henry Hill said:
Lighten up.

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : EAC"

Seems YOU should know this about searches by now.

I refuse to lighten up. I must maintain my EAC status. :rockin:

Yooper Chick said:
To be an EAC has been my greatest accomplishment, I guess.

You know the irony of it? I was the NICE one at the beginning.

Lorena, you still ARE the NICE ONE! :)

Results 1 - 10 of about 6,100,000 for eac

[ame]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=eac&btnG=Google+Search[/ame]

I never found the thread in mention, I just stumbled upon the meaning elsewhere.

Not that I care about your little club. I'm already enough of an elitist jerk in so many other ways that I don't need your acceptance!

carnevoodoo said:
I never found the thread in mention, I just stumbled upon the meaning elsewhere.

Not that I care about your little club. I'm already enough of an elitist jerk in so many other ways that I don't need your acceptance!

Well, we hope you still participate anyways...

I alas am not really an EAC. I am a complete and total dumbas$ and share my vast stores of useless knowledge whether people want it or not! I can be grumpy though...

Most the EAC's will also share, they just won't admit it! :D

carnevoodoo said:

Ooooh, but now that you're too elitist to join us, that makes you one of us! See, it sneaks up on you! :D

Yooper Chick said:
Ooooh, but now that you're too elitist to join us, that makes you one of us! See, it sneaks up on you! :D

I get called an elitist or a snob at least once a month. When it comes to music, I'm the record collecting/indie rock nerd type and when it comes to beer I typically only drink the good stuff (my friends all look at me funny when I tell them I spend 80 dollars on 8 bottles of beer) so when it comes up in conversation I get a lot of looks and comments. I'm cool with it.

carnevoodoo said:

Wow, carnevodoo is so elitist, he makes Elitist A$$ C___S look like elitist a$$ Clowns.

:D

Hey, I would have loved to have dumped the OP from that post into a forum with a certain banned "marine". TX should really post those locked threads for entertainemnt value.

I was called an "elitist coke dealing music snob" once. Subtract the "coke dealing" part and they guy was right. lol

BTW I was called this buy a guy who's head twitched alot and his face looked like it was a pit mine for crystal meth.

Denny's Evil Concotions said:
I was called an "elitist coke dealing music snob" once. Subtract the "coke dealing" part and they guy was right. lol

BTW I was called this buy a guy who's head twitched alot and his face looked like it was a pit mine for crystal meth.

Maybe he thought he could tell his own people? :fro:

Back