What to brew to crush cars with a tank?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

physics911

Reaction score
My amazing, awesome girlfriend got me a gift certificate to drive a tank over cars. How amazing is this going to be? Her girlfriend also got her husband the same thing, so we are going to spend the weekend at her cabin and turn the awesomeness into a day-long event.

Of course I need to brew a couple kegs for the day.
I need your help coming up with, and most importantly naming, two brews for that day. I'm going to wait until late spring or early summer to do this, so no stouts, porters, or the like.

I was thinking an Abram's Ale and a Patton Pilsner.

I'm imagining a day of heavy drinking... I'd go with something low ABV that you can drink a ton of.

Maybe a breakfast stout and a pilsner/light ale.

The important thing here is coming up with badass names for the beer.

I like the suggestion of Panzer Pilsner from earlier. How about Abrams ale? Maybe Patton's Porter? As I was typing, I went back and reread the OP, and realized my two suggestions aren't even close to being original. LOL. How about Sherman's stout?

Wow. My daughter recently said she REALLY wants to drive a tank over some cars, and there's a place in Minnesota where you can go and do it. Maybe this is next year's summer vacation?

She's going to have to think long and hard between this and a school trip to Spain!

For a beer name, how about, "Armour Ale".
HEAT ("Toss me a round of HEAT!")
Hull Down Hefe
Turret Triple
Mmmmmm 1 A 1

No... nothing could go wrong in a 40-60 ton armored vehicle with an inebriated person at the controls.

:p

No... nothing could go wrong in a 40-60 ton armored vehicle with an inebriated person at the controls.

:p

You have nothing to worry about. I'm a professional.
Besides, if we get the AR's out first, I'm sure that is where it will go off the rails.
:rockin:

Um, I hope you are drinking AFTER driving the tank...

:(

:mug:

meme.jpg

Since the Tiger was bigger than the Panzer, Tiger Tripel? To go outside of the box, there's my dry Whiskely stout I named Queen Anne's Revenge? Quite sessionable. Sherman's Saison?

Back