What should I make?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Archer

Reaction score
IMG_1085.JPG

Stupid question, but I’m a very indecisive kinda guy.

I’m leaning toward the DIPA, but I just can’t decide between that and the milk stout. So I decided to put it to a vote, but no one is texting me back. So here we are...

What should I brew this weekend, boys?

My opinion? Do ALL of them. :)
The only factor would be individual cost. At my brewshop some kits are more expensive and the amount of ingredients and style usually drives the price.

I like your idea. If I had the room for all three at once, I would definitely do it.

How is your present supply. If you need to restock, do the IPA then the Belgian and the Stout last. You can be drinking the IPA while the other two age.

Exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for the input. Probably what I will do, though i may go stout then Belgian. I think the cold will stay, AJinJacksonville.

My vote is to eenie-meenie-miney-mo it.
If you can’t decide and are completely indifferent. Then that’s your best bet.

However... Belgian. Blah

Not super familiar with the style, but it sounded good and the deal was “buy the stout, get the Belgian free”, so I couldn’t pass it up. Not a fan?

good time to do anything but Belgium beers in fl.. I love sasion yeast, but hothead ale yeast is slowly becoming my favorite. Those two need no temp control.. great for usual florida weather.. Dont feel shy to throw your own yeast in any kit.. I did a dipa with the hothead mmmmm ..

edit i got confust with whos in fl lol .. but no the less

I prefer Belgian's when it is warmer out...same as IPA. Stouts are for this kind of weather we're having...even in FL...haha. I've got a brown ale bottle-conditioning right now that is about ready...maybe I'll do that tonight. It's no stout, but it'll warm me up!

Cheers!

I'd do the IPA first. It will be quite good pretty quickly where the stout will take more time. I prefer to leave my stouts in the bottles for at least 6 months so they mature more.

Latest posts

Back