What should I make next?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DurangoMatt

Reaction score
I am new to brewing so here is my history. Let me know what you think I should brew next.

1st Brew: German Wheat (turned out ok)
2nd Brew: Kolsch Kit (great and gone!)
3rd Brew: Blueberry Ale (in bottle waiting)
4th Brew: Midwest Cervesa Kit (in secondary)
5th Brew: Java Stout (in Primary)
6th Brew: Looking for ideas, going shopping soon!

Thanks

Nice spread. Well, you could finish out summer with something light and refreshing, or head towards spiced autumn brews.

You liked your Kolsch it seems. I'd make a California Common: a good light hybrid in a similar vein. See what differences there are. Tonight I did notice my local package store has one brewer getting in a pumpkin ale already. OK, I think that style is disgusting to begin with: my fall beers would be some good malty beers like wee heavies and oatmeal stouts. Since pumpkins are becoming a fad for Thanksgiving time, I have tried various ones. There's a big difference between them, but they all taste pretty off to me.

A Barley wine. So it has time to age and you can have it this winter and the winters to follow.

Latest posts

Back