What movie sucks you in?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup.

CBC, during the NHL lockout of '04-'05, late Saturday night.

Also classic, "Get out of my peaceful cab!". Or, "Flip it. Let's go Bowling."

I started watching whilst Woo was micturating on the Dude's rug. Even with the editing, like i said, I get sucked in...I watched 'til the very end.

I had that version on the PVR until it crashed and we had to get a new one. It was great to be able to turn on the tv and get a 10 minute pick me up whenever I needed it. I've probably seen the scene where he drops the cherry in his lap while he's driving 200 times and I still laugh outloud when the car crashes.

There are many flicks that I love, but if I had to choose just one, it would be

The Matrix.

Gotta say, I love the first one also. The other two pretty much sucked. For a philosophy class two years ago I was able to choose The Matrix for a movie assignment. It was even better watching it from that perspective.

I know it's because I mentioned it, but the Replacements is on the CW right now....and of course I am fully sucked into it. Missed the first 20 minutes, but it doesn't matter, I'm hooked.

Can't resist any of the LOTR movies, especially in marathon form. Many entire Sundays have disappeared thanks to LOTR and Band of Brothers marathons.

The Razors Edge (1984)
Grapes of Wrath
Of Mice and Men (All of them)
After Hours
Into The Night
Lebowski
Stuck On You... ridiculously absurd and silly, get sucked in every time...

Back