What I've done for beer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldudek

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I put a full size fridge in a compact car for beer...

fridgeinchevy.jpg

That's a full size fridge? What size and be certain to keep it upright for a couple of hours before turning it on since you're transporting it on its side. It should sit upright off for as long as it sat on its side.

It's a Vissani 10 cu. ft. top freezer refrigerator. The EPA/Energy Star people consider it a full size, but it is the smallest full size available <don't want to mislead folks>. I have it set up for two kegs inside, and a shelf for about a case of bottled beer. In back of the kegs, I could put two additional mini-kegs, but usually put LME there, or maple syrup, etc - since I switched to all grain.. No mod needed, so I put about 12 can beers in the door drawers. Freezer is where I store hops, etc. Really nice size for what I wanted. I'll post some pics.

Nice! I have a small full sized fridge for my kegerator as well, but the freezer compartment is INSIDE the fridge compartment. It works though.

2 Kegs and a door full of bottles, and the bottom drawer for odds and ends like BMC.

Latest posts

Back