What is the best Homebrew Supply Site

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forrest tried the "green" peanuts at AHS - turns out the rats love 'em :eek:

there was a thread about it awhile ago. but like others have said - don't throw 'em away. Give 'em away at your mom & pop postal shops.

well I'll be - my last order from AHS came with a notice that they're now using biodegradable peanuts :rockin:

I've ordered from MoreBeer, Austin Homebrew, Northern Brewer, Rebel Brewer, Brewmasters Warehouse, Mid West in the past and I must say that MoreBeer has the best selection of hard to find parts. However, their shipping and customer service sucks balls and I wish that some of the hard to find items would be carried by other online homebrew shops.

I try and support my LHBS as much as I can, but Brewmasters Warehouse has been great for me. Very fast, even getting here in two days and the prices are good. Very nice if you have a problem and need to speak to someone.

My local HBS is a tiny section of the local co-op. They don't carry much, and my patronage to them usually consists of ferm locks, temp strips, DME for starters, yeast nutrients, and irish moss.

Everything else I get from Midwest Supplies. Their prices are the lowest, their shipping is the cheapest (ship to work and it's less for being a "commercial address") and fastest (to my door in 1 day) and I don't even live in MN. Their customer service is outstanding too. Their new website is better than the old, but still not perfect. And, if you spend $40 or more, you now get a free glass (although it says "Michelob" on it).

TB

Back