What happened to The Pol?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously. Everyone seems to be coming out of the wood work at the chance to bash someone who isn't even hear anymore. If you "don't like him", why do you care enough about him to let it ruin your day?

+1 to that.

I have my opinions on a lot of people, but won't share those opinions, be that person active on the forum or not.

I'm actually not sure why I am even reading this thread...

+2. I'm not around here enough anymore to have noticed Pol slipping out the back door, but it's pretty classless to start talking about the guy when he's not around to defend himself.

Maybe it's stuff like this that keeps me from wanting to be around here as much... :drunk:

seriously. Everyone seems to be coming out of the wood work at the chance to bash someone who isn't even hear anymore. If you "don't like him", why do you care enough about him to let it ruin your day?

If you're referring to my post, I never insinuated he ever ruined my day. I'm simply amused that he ran off like a schoolgirl when some people questioned a build. That's funny s#!t!

+1 to that.

I have my opinions on a lot of people, but won't share those opinions, be that person active on the forum or not.

I'm actually not sure why I am even reading this thread...

If people have issues, and nothing ever gets said, nothing ever gets fixed.

If people have issues, and nothing ever gets said, nothing ever gets fixed.
But who has the right to say what is right or wrong and what needs to be fixed?

Were talking about people and personalities. Just because two people don't see eye-to-eye doesn't mean something needs to change.

But who has the right to say what is right or wrong and what needs to be fixed?

Were talking about people and personalities. Just because two people don't see eye-to-eye doesn't mean something needs to change.

True. But I don't think people want anything to change. Just stating opinions which is what a public forum is all about.....or used to be I guess.:D

To me, the bottom line is that if you post or say something in public, like in a public forum for example, then anyone can comment on it. If you want to have your own world where you are never wrong, start a blog and disable the comments. The Pol had some flaws in his design, did not want to recognize them, got pissy about it, and quite the forum because he wasn't having fun anymore.

That is his prerogative. I don't feel bad about calling him out on it and I hope someday he comes back.

+2. I'm not around here enough anymore to have noticed Pol slipping out the back door, but it's pretty classless to start talking about the guy when he's not around to defend himself.

Maybe it's stuff like this that keeps me from wanting to be around here as much... :drunk:

+1

Not sure the deal with Pol but e-mail him if you want to know what he's up to. Closing this thread, don't want it to continue down a bad path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back