What do YOU drink your homebrew from???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending on style, I either drink from these
58060_PE163693_S4.jpg

these
42748_PE137949_S4.jpg

or these
26356_PE095991_S3.jpg

9040.jpg

Well, sometimes, anyhow.

Most of the time, I use a pint glass or a 16 oz mug. I'm not a huge glass collector, although I do love my skull mug. Pic is not mine, but it is the same mug from the Treasure Island in Vegas.

EricK The Red said:
I've been drinking homebrew from the skulls of my victims lately. Works for me!

Winner. :rockin:

I have about 234279879 pint glasses that are from various microbreweries that are mostly used. I also have a couple of wheat glasses and some .4 liter mugs with room for head.

jds said:
9040.jpg

Well, sometimes, anyhow.

Most of the time, I use a pint glass or a 16 oz mug. I'm not a huge glass collector, although I do love my skull mug. Pic is not mine, but it is the same mug from the Treasure Island in Vegas.

Hey...I have one of those! I don't bust that one out very often though.

For the past 2 months, I've been using something along these lines...

giants pint glass.JPG

I've got about a half-dozen standard pint glasses I use from time to time, but usually I'm drinking out of one of these:
My_Glass.JPG

Or, when it's a more intense drinking day:rockin: :
Horn.JPG

Jester369 said:
My pint glasses :D

7674-PintFront.jpg

EDIT - man, I get a lot of mileage out of this picture!

Want a laugh, i had seen this pint glass in another thread, and thought it was cool. And since i was in Stowe last week i thought i would pick one up from Dirty Dog Brewing Co. Spent the better half of a day looking for Dirty Dog Brewing Co., must of asked a dozen people and they all looked at me like i had two heads :D

I usually use a pint glass i picked up from different breweries.

beta pleated sheet said:
I'm well aware of that, I took five years of German (most of it forgotten but oh well). I was making a Beerfest reference.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who saw that movie...

You sir are by no means the only one who saw Beerfest!!!! It's the reason I googled "homemade beer" on the internet. Before viewing that movie 2 or so years ago I had no idea there was a such thing as homemade beer, the thought just hadn't crossed my mind. For this simple reason I will be forever greatful to Beerfest!

Gam gam is so not a whore! :mug:

What do you call that again, a strike-out... nothing I feel nothing.:rockin:

They're not that drunk! They're not that drunk! They're not that drunk! :D

Obviously I'm a big fan, me and a fellow homebrew buddy at work both think it's the greatest thing since the invention of .... well bier!

Schlante,
Phillip

Oh how silly of me, I drink all of mine out of either a stemed libby glass $1 all over the place, a pilsner glas, or a pint.

Resurrecting a long dead post. :rockin:

I currently only have a few Pilsner Glasses, and one of those German stoneware mugs.

Does anyone ever drink out of the stoneware mugs, and if so, what's the best beer to enjoy from one? I need to pick up a pint glass and maybe one of those Sam Adams ones from page one.

My latest addition is this pilsner glass. I really like it.

Before that I found these Michelob goblets. Really thick glass. Found 2, 2 bucks each. I have another one similar thats a Pabst glass. People always comment on it.

Then I have a ton of Pint glasses and 2 or 3 belgian style glasses.

image-1443475986.jpg

image-2284535724.jpg

Gam gam is so not a whore! :mug:
What do you call that again, a strike-out... nothing I feel nothing.:rockin:
They're not that drunk! They're not that drunk! They're not that drunk! :D

"I had a bad experience in a submarine once!"

"Well, its a real sausagefest in here!"

"Listen fellas, I'd give you a discount but my pimp is a real hard-ass"

"Whats a 'KJ'? If you have to ask, big man, then you can't afford it."

+1 for the Sam Adams glass, I have a set of four but if they are all in the dishwasher, i have my beer mug to fall back on :):mug:

Beezy said:
Personally I like to see my beer.

I am eating mustard like a mofo so I can put some beer in this.

Ha. I just cleaned one of these our yesterday and was thinking it'd make a nice sampler glass. I have big dimpled mugs that are pretty similar. Besides, that mustard is damn tastey on my sausages and dogs.

Westmalle or Koningshoeven glass for most Belgian styles, a liter mug, half liter stein or Berliner Kindl pilsner glass for German beers, or a plain jane 16 oz glass for just about everything else.

Depends on what I'm drinking. I've got a slew of generic pint glasses, a couple snifters, a few tulips, and a thick glass goblet. I'd like to pick up a decent stoneware stein with a lid, and a horn. But those would be more for the aesthetic value of the vessel itself. All the steins I've seen are too expensive, and I've never actually run across a horn.

TwoGunz said:
Ha. I just cleaned one of these our yesterday and was thinking it'd make a nice sampler glass. I have big dimpled mugs that are pretty similar. Besides, that mustard is damn tastey on my sausages and dogs.

Oh yeah I like the mustard. Awesome for bratwurst.

lestershy said:
This, or something very similar.
Looks like I need some more beer though.

I am pretty sure I had that one but dunno what happened to it. I have a corsendonk that is a great glass. I have a little chip in the stem thingy but it does its job.

image-916743128.jpg

I have a cabinet full of shaker pints from various breweries / from various cities and sports teams that are used most often, especially with my friends. If I'm drinking an appropriate style I will break out either a weizen glass, a tulip, or a snifter. Sometimes I also drink IPA's out of a goblet to get some nice hop aroma.

I have a whole box of glasses like evan! showed,except they're shaped a bit more like a chalice you'd see in church. Inherited them from pop. They're in the basement somewhere. Haven't found them yet,but when I do,it's a soak in PBW for sure. But these I get from Dollar Tree;http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss71/unionrdr/APA1.jpg
My latest,an APA,is in it.

Typically I drink from either my St bernardus goblet or my riedel glass
82320294.jpg

The beer in the picture is Yooper's dead guy clone

I want a Sam Adams glass now. I don't want 4 of them though. My collection is already outgrowing the kitchen.

Back