What do ya'll think?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PandaBrau

Reaction score
I have the northern brewer 1 gallon brew kit(did not come with hydrometer) with whitehouse honey ale kit. It's been fermenting for about a week and a half. Instructions say 1-2 weeks for fermentation. There is no air coming out of airlock and the krausen has subsided. The beer is still looking a little cloudy. should it be more clear when it's done or is it safe to go ahead and bottle? Once again I'd like to mention I do not have a hydrometer. Wish I did then I could just use that but it isn't an option.

I have the northern brewer 1 gallon brew kit(did not come with hydrometer) with whitehouse honey ale kit. It's been fermenting for about a week and a half. Instructions say 1-2 weeks for fermentation. There is no air coming out of airlock and the krausen has subsided. The beer is still looking a little cloudy. should it be more clear when it's done or is it safe to go ahead and bottle? Once again I'd like to mention I do not have a hydrometer. Wish I did then I could just use that but it isn't an option.

I'd wait for it to clear a bit more. Not totally clear, but it should be fairly clear and without debris in suspension.

Latest posts

Back