What do I need besides the keg haha

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newb

Reaction score
So I have a Corny keg, pin lock? I have an IPA that should be finished Sunday... I want to keg it, never kegged before what other equipment hoses tap co2 canister etc. do I need and does this all come in a kit w.o the keg, if anybody knows a good site or vendor with a good price link me please.

There are plenty of online vendors that sale kegerator kits. I've always had happy results with kegconnection.com. there many more out there but the only others I can think of a this time is kegerator.com, and thebeveragefactory.com

You can keg the beer and cold crash it. The lid will not likely seal all that well without pressure. Pin Locks are less common than ball lock but there are some around. They are also normally slightly less.

You need the CO2, a regulator and the connections. If you do not have a Kegerator, you need a picnic tap setup. Remember to always say PINLOCK as they are much less common. And basically you are stuck in a pinlock future as it gets $$$ to change. They are also a little shorter.

Latest posts

Back