What did you find under your tree?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well wasnt under the tree and gotta go pick it up. but my son got me a used fridge for beer storage and brining meat for the smoker when i get that build finished

Got the new Water book by Palmer and Kaminski...haven't started digging in yet...

My cousin-in-law and brewing brother got me a Randall Jr and 2 bags of leaf hops...will be busting that out tonight with a Founders triple IPA and some Centennial along with some refried ham!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Home Brew mobile app

My son got me a sub to receive a 12-pack of assorted seasonal craft brews each quarter for the next year!

Barley Crusher with a 15lb. hopper.

Haven't found the micro usb or lightening jack, but it's only a matter of time. I have, however, found the app. Before you know it, I'll have the rollers properly gapped and my efficiency will be in the high 50's (FTW). :ban: I kid, I kid, sheesh! ;-)

image.jpg

My SWMBO got me a bucnh of beer to drink. somet of it might be left. she know what i like to has.

Haven't found the micro usb or lightening jack, but it's only a matter of time. I have, however, found the app. Before you know it, I'll have the rollers properly gapped and my efficiency will be in the high 50's (FTW). :ban: I kid, I kid, sheesh! ;-)

I have a BC. I BIAB. I hit lower 70's everytime (73% for my setup, bet your bottom dollar, everytime)

A new drip tray for my kegerator. Since I converted my tower from one tap to 3, it was tough to find a good, looks like it belongs, drip tray to use. The wife and kids came through.

Girlfriend knows me well. She even made the poor guy at the local whole foods go in the back and bring out backwoods for her before they released it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

1388029105768.jpg

I found a Bayou Classic deluxe 6 piece 10 gallon brew kettle and a set of Pilsner glasses! I must have been a good boy this year.

Hoggetowne Brewers Fat Man Brown Porter kit, from son no. 2

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Home Brew mobile app

A nice big strainer, Blichmann brewing gloves, Blichmann hop blocker, 2 sets of 4 sample glasses on paddles, carboy washer, bench capper. Quite a score.

Yep! Got a scale with resolution down to 0.1 g and a Northern Brewer gift cert, which works out really well because I also received an AHA 1-year membership, and that gets me a discount at Northern Brewer, so I'm going to put those together and get a false bottom.

My birthday is a couple days before Christmas, and I was given a pH meter which I put to good use on last weekend's brewday (hit a perfect 5.3 mash pH!)

Merry Christmas HBT'ers!

AND this T-shirt!

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/dewback-dry

I got a keg spacer for my e-keggle stand and some triclamp fittings for that will be used in a RIMS.

CAM00030.jpg

I got spoiled this year, Fullers London Porter clone kit from AHS, and a fruit press from FIL. Refractometer and OG/FG t-shirt from AHS from SWMBO

Also a Fermtech wine thief from son no. 2 - it's sweet.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Home Brew mobile app

A sawzall, GoPro Hero 3, camo hunting gear and a bunch of old used wine bottles saved by my in-laws to give me for my wine making. I suppose that's when you know you're a home brewer.. Your in-laws know to save their empty bottles for you.. lol

A cheese making kit, a selection box of different beer glasses, new fountain pen, new beer book "The Brewmasters Bible"

Stout faucet, nitro reg, counter pressure filler, and a set of custom pint glasses!

Nitro tank is MIA, but should be arriving soon, already have a stout in a keg for when it does...

MM2 Grain mill, How to Brew book, Bayou Classic mash paddle and a $60 gift cert to one of LHBS close to me.

Got some good stuff this year for Christmas related to brewing.

* Wife bought old Strohs tab handles on Ebay for $10 and painted them with left over chalk board paint. Result is great looking tap handles for my kegerator.
* Stir plate and beaker
* Mom got me a wooden 6 pack carrier with bottle opener
* Cooking with Beer cookbook
* Mom got me custom pint glasses with my last name and Irish stuff on it
* Big Mouth Bubbler

Funny thing is I tapped out almost all of our homebrew a few weeks ago. I have a Chimay Clone but didn't put in the fridge since my wife's family and mine are mostly wine and light beer drinkers. Everyone asks to try my beer. Oh well. I have 6 batches to brew in teh next 2 weeks.

This glass, some nice craft beers, and a barley crusher. And bought myself 220lb of grains
ForumRunner_20131226_153954.jpg

Back