What did Santa bring you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far I have gotten 2 pin lock kegs, a refractometer, and a $50 northern brewer gift certificate. I bought myself a banjo burner and 3 valve co2 distro block for the beer fridge :)

No presents today, she's waiting until Feb 5th to get my present. :D

I'm not expecting much brewing wise for Christmas but she did buy me 18 lbs of hops "just because" around harvest.
:rockin:

I just got a new scale for hop additions. My old one was a piece of junk.

A mill and some grain storage containers so I can start buying in bulk.

I got a grain mill, a beer pitcher with the ice holder in the bottom and she really surprised me and got me a March pump even though I didn't ask for one. She really pays attention. She said I need to pick up some grain bins when I go get my reserved sacks of grain at the LHBS this week as well. :rockin:

Pretty pumped about this:

B5C96FDC-F474-4024-BED1-E0B3DA2072CD-1344-00000104D880313D.jpg

I apparently put things on my list and then bought then myself - Birdman Brewing's Black Friday sale led me to buy a Perlick 575SS kit and I needed a 5L flask for a beer I brewed on Sunday. Oops.

Woo-hooo..!! SWMBO got me a two keg rig with a filtration set-up..!! She's pretty awesome..

image-3197392926.jpg

The offspring are pretty awesome too... my daughter got me a capper and my son got me a bottle tree..!!

Don't have anything in the fermenters though.. oh-well... time to head to the LHBS..!!

image-3923553671.jpg

Mine got me all the fittings for my keggle HLT (thermo, ball valve, dip tube, sight glass) from bargainfittings.com (p.s. they're stuff is really nice). Also a dual regulator from beverage factory. I got 2 kegs for my birthday and now I can tap them both in my kegerator! Merry Christmas indeed!!

Awesome I just opened up my presents and I got a 10gallon Igloo and everything to make a mash tun and I got a sparge system for it.

200usd gift card to Beer Crazy. All I need is grains so, that should buy some for the brew month of Jan '13.

200usd gift card to Beer Crazy. All I need is grains so, that should buy some for the brew month of Jan '13.

I got a Chugger pump from Santa, and a $50 gift from my son for grains. Whoo Hoo!
Gonna brew an IPA today, but right now I gotta get online and order some stainless fittings from Brewhardware.com

A vegetable peeler. No really, that's all I got from Santa. We said we weren't doing any presents (focused on the kids these days)

Was something we needed anyway, so it was pretty funny

Only brew related item was a book on yeast...but currently playing with the Mixtrack Pro he also sent me :)

Brewing classic styles, brew like a monk, radical brewing

Looks like I got some reading to do

A vegetable peeler. No really, that's all I got from Santa. We said we weren't doing any presents (focused on the kids these days)

Was something we needed anyway, so it was pretty funny

I got a cool LED flashlight and much needed clothes (kid's got all the good stuff here too). A vegetable peeler is a very nice gift. I wanted one of those mandolin slicers but not :(

So far a 2 faucet kegerator kit w/ a 5 lb CO2 tank. Whoopee! Just need my kegs & temp controller now which I think are on their way, assuming my wife ordered them.

Got a membership to our local Home Brew Club and a bottle of 40yo single malt scotch (not beer but damn good)

Back