What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of Hopslams!!

20170128_141835.jpg

New long autosiphon, new shorter bazooka, and new not-melted-like-the-last-one-don't-know-how-that-happened digital thermometer. Can't wait to go home and keg my Wee Heavy.

Evergreen Infused El Dorado

Spruce Hop Pellets from Chilliwack Hop Farms

1/2 Pound. Excited to try them in something, thinking a SMaSH of some kind to showcase them.

HoVy4l9.jpg

Nice big package of 100 hop boiling bags..worked out to $.25 a piece..They should last for a little while - I hope...LOL

Evergreen Infused El Dorado

Spruce Hop Pellets from Chilliwack Hop Farms

1/2 Pound. Excited to try them in something, thinking a SMaSH of some kind to showcase them.

HoVy4l9.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. They're sending me some. We should start a thread for these. I'm gonna try a one gallon extract with ctz and these to test them. Dropping some off to Tom @Rebel Brewer as well.

My trade box from @afro_lou Thanks for the extras bud, gonna be a great weekend. Cheers! :mug:

I so need to get up to Fieldwork!! I see they're opening a new taproom in Monterey in the Spring. That's at least a little closer to me.

The beers I've tried from Fieldwork have been awesome. I got a Petit Vergot Grand Gose in the shipment that I can't wait to crack.

Some nice upgrade smalls from brewhardware - sight glass, kettle thermometer, ball valve, qc fitting, and a Perlick faucet.

50 gal. Spikes kettle. Fantastic workmanship! I ordered the twist lock TC elements as well. Looking forward to setting up for 1bbl batches.

spare keg oring kit, and a replacement pressure relief valve also a graduated beaker set and was allowed to take a 4L graduated cylinder from work (the nice nalgene ones).

50 gal. Spikes kettle. Fantastic workmanship! I ordered the twist lock TC elements as well. Looking forward to setting up for 1bbl batches.

Nice!

Technically not in the mail:hops grain yeast and a new hydrometer from local brew shop

I've enjoyed the book "Home Brew All Stars" by Drew Beechum & Denny Conn. So I ordered their other book "Experimental Homebrewing: Mad Science in the Pursuit of Great Beer" which arrived today. I hope to finish HB All Stars this month so I can move onto the other book.

Wow, this thread is still going strong! I have a few upgrades myself....

My partners and I are building a monster!

20170203_163334.jpg

20170210_114828.jpg

SS Brewtech Re-Circulating Mash Manifold. I don't think it will actually do anything for me, but I'm in love with the looks of the thing. It certainly can't hurt...

Mine was a little while back but I got 4 packs of White Labs WLP009 Australian Ale Yeast from yeastman since I can't find in the stores yet. It is no longer a platinum strain.

Back