What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30 pint glasses from amazon. Having a party soon to break in the new keezer and just couldn't bear with serving in plastic cups.

Also a beer line cleaning kit from kegconnection because I'm too lazy to build my own

Ball lock conversion kits for two pin lock kegs I scored at a good price! Some new o-ring kits for the used kegs. Lastly, some bottle caps when I bust out the "Last Straw".

Now I need to clean these kegs and get them ready to convert over to ball locks!

1 lb Irish moss, a pin lock socket so I can service my o rings, and a Christmas ale kit. Thanksgiving ale kit should arrive tomorrow.

I was using a crescent but last time I half rounded the post off so I got the right tool for the job

Not knocking it. I have found a cheap 12-point box wrench fits all the posts I have run into. I am sure there are exceptions, just have not seen them yet.

I found it odd that the rare 12-point star posts were the same...but kind of make sense.

A brand new 15 gal MLT!

IMG_3760.jpg

Finally, full 5 gallon batches, fired it right up, Pale Ale in the fermenter now! Nice making a full batch.

Parts to fix my leaky kegs. Only some didn't work. We might need to start a thread called, "what goes on the mail tomorrow"

36 feet of EJ PVC free silver lined antimicrobial beer line. To replace all my lines AGAIN for the second time in 2 weeks. I replaced my lines a couple weeks ago and put in some standard beer line, and must have got a bad batch of cheap crap cause its leaching into my beer and making my beer taste like plastic, still after 2 weeks. That batch was unmarked, I think homebrewing.org got a bad batch of cheap line in or something. Anyway, wish me luck with this high end stuff.

4 ball lock QDs (2 gas, 2 beer), 2 picnic taps, 3 way gas manifold, dual gauge regulator, and 2 new sets of O-rings. Yep, time to start kegging! :rockin:

Yesterday, How To Brew by Palmer, Yeast by White and Zainasheff, and a SS carb cap (our second, so we can carb two thing at once!)

Parts for my TDI. TDI is used for transportation to all alcohol related events, and to pick up brewing ingredients. See, it is related.

Back