What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPS guy delivered a next day air envelope for my house re-finance. I'll be able to do stuff to the house for SWMBO,fix car & get a fermentation cabinet built & be able to start brewing every month again!

Some logo'd bottle caps for the brewery in progress. The white came out way better than the black
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395441808.991762.jpg

A simple 1 oz package of Hallertau Mittelfruh hops for next weekends memorial brew.

(it's a home-brewer life when you get a bigger smile seeing the hop package then you do when your registration for your car that is in the mail too)

2-row malt, white wheat, flaked wheat, Willamette and Centennial hops, a fermometer, rubber stopper and some bottle caps. Brewing up a few 1 gallon test batches here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

A second tap for my kegerator. No I don't have to deal with the party tap into fridge...at least until I make the next logical step and keg a third beer. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395445787.152726.jpg

Just need to get a longer drip tray now.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395509344.268973.jpg
1lb of Amarillo pellets and 4oz of Sorachi Ace pellets from Bell's Brewery's general store. Not sure whats up with the daisy seeds they threw those in.

A couple of things over the last few days.

The dirty floors were there before UPS came and I didn't make ups deliver the freezer.

Kegs, o-rings, poppets, lactose, root beer syrup, 10 gal kettle, Johnson controller, hop spider, 2 gallon fermentor, air locks, bungs, random free yeast that I didn't order, 24"x24" BIAB, larger BIAB for 5 gallon batches, induction cooker, & a poop scooper. Haha waiting on more lines and a regulator from keg connection.

image.jpg

A couple of things over the last few days.

The dirty floors were there before UPS came and I didn't make ups deliver the freezer.

Kegs, o-rings, poppets, lactose, root beer syrup, 10 gal kettle, Johnson controller, hop spider, 2 gallon fermentor, air locks, bungs, random free yeast that I didn't order, 24"x24" BIAB, larger BIAB for 5 gallon batches, induction cooker, & a poop scooper. Haha waiting on more lines and a regulator from keg connection.

View attachment 188202

One of these things does not belong here.. one of these things are not the same...

[ame]http://youtu.be/m6keZIUJBsQ[/ame]

Cam lock I could have used in yesterday's brew day. Stupid Usps priority 2 day sent last Monday, arrived today. At least it's here finally.

Cam lock I could have used in yesterday's brew day. Stupid Usps priority 2 day sent last Monday, arrived today. At least it's here finally.

I got some in the mail thursday of last week. I just need to make my lines now and brewing will be a lot easier.

Got my grain mill, about 20 lbs of grain, and a few ounces of hops.

Much more exciting was my find this weekend at The Bay - 4 Spiegelau Beer glasses for $10/set, marked down from $70. Bought two sets! (Of course, I got home and found out that one set was totally f-ed up - someone had clearly returned a defective set and the store just put them back out....) Went back the next day and they had sold 10+ sets and were down to only one.

I Eat Danger For Breakfast stout kit from Jasper's. Never seen so many specialty grains in an extract kit.

Almost like a family portrait. Lol Arrived yesterday but just now having a chance to upload.

2 kegs, dual C02 regs, tanks, double faucet tower, AG Irish red kit and a freebie 5 gallon pot.

i-g2vV2rX-L.jpg

I received a bunch of hops and some Nottingham and US-05, I try to keep them stocked, very versatile.
If I can find deals on ounce packages of hops, I'll buy them, if not, I prefer to buy by the pound.
I also received 20 lbs of various specialty grains to go with the 200 lbs of base malt that I bought recently, nothing worse than getting ready to brew and realizing that you don't have something.

Yeastresize.jpg

hops.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395970575.503444.jpg
Didn't come in the mail, but scored these two 20 pounders and a regulator for 65 bucks today. The red one is full too.

Direct from Yakima Valley I received a half pound each of: EKG, caliente, northern brewer, Saaz, Centenial, and Columbus hops. As an added bonus they gave me a free can coozie and stickers. One sticker was promptly added to my keezer.

From the local hardware store
KIMG0207_zps5hs03rhf.jpg

capable Champagne bottles for my Saison.
$19 out the door..no shipping :rockin:

A copy of Craft Beer and Brewing magazine. Its pretty good read and will definitely be subscribing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

My new 8x14 hop basket for my BK & another BB Dry Hop tube from Chad @ Arbor Fabricating. You can't beat their service or quality. It was a custom order & arrived in three days!
I'll be putting them both to good use over the next week.

Showed up Friday, didnt get to unbox them until last night. 2 STC 1000's, a airation stone and a fish tank air pump (I am not investing all the way into a oxy system just yet. Plus I can pair it with one of the STCs and my crock pot to make a rigged up Revvy style Sous Vide cooker.

Back