What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As requested..... I thought all my stuff would be here (I got an email while at work that my package arrived) only to find out some of the stuff was back ordered. No worries - just a minor delay. Here's pics ...

I am planning to do 1.5 gallon stove-top BIAB...my first brew is to be an ESB. I have some Meris Otter, some Crystal Malt 20L, some Victory Malt, Fuggles and East Kent Goldings, and some SafAle #S-04. I'll keep it cool in the swamp cooler.

I think just by the age of the stove in the picture, that automatically qualifies me for the ghetto brew/ugly junk thread....lol.

Welcome to the addiction!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

1 oz of Columbus hop pellets. That's right, 1 oz.

And no, I didn't place a 1 oz order. MoreBeer accidentally left them out of my Pliny kit when they shipped it last week. They mailed the extra ounce within a couple hours of me emailing them Monday morning. I brewed the kit on Sunday but the missing hops are for dry hopping so no big deal. I was impressed with their quick response!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

A TON of stuff. Beer from Finsfan, my keg system, and hops from Yakima Valley. I did accidentally order Apollo instead of another, but otherwise, everything looks great.

Pics to follow. I'm still unpacking, figuring things out and all that jazz.

Over the last couple days:

• Two chrome faucet's and shanks from Draft Warehouse
• Weber replacement grille grate for draining my BIAB bag
• Harbor Freight drill for my Corona Mill

A friend told me about that deal back in October or something, but I didn't jump on it quickly enough. I've been redeemed.

Now I just need to get a brewday together so I can have one of these bad boys while working in the garage.

Damn you! I just got sucked into getting the same thing. 10 cigars and a humidor for $37 shipped is great though

A friend told me about that deal back in October or something, but I didn't jump on it quickly enough. I've been redeemed.

Now I just need to get a brewday together so I can have one of these bad boys while working in the garage.

Pics as promised.
Hops, a trade, and a keg setup. :ban:

IMG_6579.jpg
IMG_6584.jpg
IMG_6585.jpg

Came home and found a package at the door. I had stuff in the back of the Jeep to put away, but I thought, "Hey, that must be the liftgate supports I ordered for the Jeep! I should install them and THEN put the stuff away, that way the liftgate will stay up while I'm cleaning out the back of the Jeep!"

So I get the package open and it's not liftgate supports, it's maple syrup bottles for the coming maple syrup season.

So I go out and open the back of the Jeep and take the stuff out while holding the liftgate up with one hand, or my back, or my head, or whatever works best. Get most of the big stuff put away and go to start dinner and the FedEx guy shows up with the liftgate supports...

A TON of stuff. Beer from Finsfan, my keg system, and hops from Yakima Valley. I did accidentally order Apollo instead of another, but otherwise, everything looks great.

Pics to follow. I'm still unpacking, figuring things out and all that jazz.

Nice. Was looking for a place to get some Apollo yesterday for a couple of recipes. Now I know where to go.

Grain, hops, and yeast for 2 batches from Norther Brewer: a hefe and a MO mosaic smash. They sent me an extra 7lbs of wheat so i guess im making 12 gallons of hefe instead of six :D. I also got a cheese making kit from midwest that i did not order. I called them about returning it and they said to keep it or trash it. They even offered me a gift card for the trouble :confused: but I refused. If anyone wants it, heres a link to my offer

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/soft-cheese-making-kit-461176/

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393009744.692919.jpg

Came home and found a package at the door. I had stuff in the back of the Jeep to put away, but I thought, "Hey, that must be the liftgate supports I ordered for the Jeep! I should install them and THEN put the stuff away, that way the liftgate will stay up while I'm cleaning out the back of the Jeep!"

So I get the package open and it's not liftgate supports, it's maple syrup bottles for the coming maple syrup season.

So I go out and open the back of the Jeep and take the stuff out while holding the liftgate up with one hand, or my back, or my head, or whatever works best. Get most of the big stuff put away and go to start dinner and the FedEx guy shows up with the liftgate supports...

This is the second time today i LOL'd at one of your posts. The people i work with are going to think that i am a complete loon. Oh wait...

^ Solid business from Midwest for sure.

Two more boxes to which I am in the process of unpacking. Suddenly I realized though that my living room is full of boxes. I absolutely started to feel overwhelmed. Time to downsize and such.

Just received my new Immersion Chiller, and another pin lock corny from Adventures in Hombrewing

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

I followed an ad on HBT to cigarsinternational.com.

My buddy and my brother in law both took advantage of one of their promos last year. They were both impressed. The Cohiba red dot was worth half what they paid, locally anyway. A local liquor store has them for $17 a piece. Not sure what a real cigar shop charges for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

This just arrived today...haven't used CTZ yet, any thoughts on recipes or styles? I have a lot planned for the Willamette.

Thanks in advance!!!

Brewing 002.jpg

New 10gal Igloo Mash Tun.

My old one I had gotten for cheep from Menards ...seems to have developed a funk.

Next up a false bottom and sparging system.

Is this supposed to be about homebrew? Oh well...

A VTA driver board kit and time delay kit for a tube amplifier I'm going to build.

I think this arrived a few days ago, but I wasn't home to get it - Got my BIAB bag and ratchet pulley from Wilserbrewer! Now to wait until tomorrow with UPS comes with my order from Northern Brewer...

1lb each of Amarillo and Citra
1/2 lb each of Mosaic and El Dorado
2 oz each of some experimental hops

I love Yakima Valley Hops!

The specialty malts for my next three brews (that my LHBS doesn't carry) from Brewmaster's Warehouse, and a free Cynmar catalog for yeast slanting and plating supplies.

1393367232777.jpg

10 gallon kettle, dark star burner, auto siphon, bottling wand, 10' of tubing, auto siphon clip, and digital thermometer. Just waiting on my Cereal Killer now...

Midwest Berliner Wheat kit with apricot flavoring. Apricot ale is happening this weekend!

Let's see -

11 Gallon stainless kettle, a pile of stainless camlock fittings, weldless kettle valve. Still waiting on stuff. New build in progress.

My order from thebrewheads.com came in. One day shipping is impressive, but I guess it helps when the business owner is a friend.

1393379553062.jpg

1393379566566.jpg

1393379579158.jpg

Latest posts

Back