What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two cases of pet bottles, a stir plate from stirstarters.com, and got an O2 wand coming. Next I am going to order a Blichman SS burner with leg extensions. Slow process but should be able to have my first brew day by June.
What wrong wid da beer we got?

Ya know it is kinda nice being able to track your packages on Fed Ex or UPS websites...but its frustrating when you see your package sitting idle for 2 or 3 days when its just down the road from your house. :(

BamaProud said:
Ya know it is kinda nice being able to track your packages on Fed Ex or UPS websites...but its frustrating when you see your package sitting idle for 2 or 3 days when its just down the road from your house. :(

Nothing more frustrating than an idle package. ;)

I am having the same problem right now with a package from Williams. It sat in Reno for 5 DAYS, then another 2 days 3 hours away! Shipped on the 13th and I might get it tomorrow if I am lucky.

cream ale partial mash kit from Austin Home brew. Cooler bulkhead kit from bargain fittings. Also my water bill was waiting in the mailbox.

I get more frustrated with the postal service tracking. According to there web site My package I just opened has not been picked up yet from bargain fittings.

I get more frustrated with the postal service tracking. According to there web site My package I just opened has not been picked up yet from bargain fittings.

I once had DHL's tracking system tell me that the package had been delivered to my house. It was live animals, so I left work to take care of it. No package waiting for me. I returned to work thinking that it had been delivered to a neighbor, worried that someone might open the shipment of eight tarantulas and react badly. When I got back home in the evening, it was on my porch. The tracking software told me it was delivered at least an hour before it actually was.

The wife wants a fruity beer for Summer so I got her an Apple Ale
Also:
Whirlfloc Tablets- 10 tablets
Campden Tablets -50 tablets
Star San 16 oz.

I once had DHL's tracking system tell me that the package had been delivered to my house. It was live animals, so I left work to take care of it. No package waiting for me. I returned to work thinking that it had been delivered to a neighbor, worried that someone might open the shipment of eight tarantulas and react badly. When I got back home in the evening, it was on my porch. The tracking software told me it was delivered at least an hour before it actually was.

Is there another way to react to a box of tarantulas? <shivers> dang I feel like I have something crawling on me now :(

A 6 gallon Better Bottle carboy. I have been using glass carboys and thought I would give these a chance. Already impressed with the weight or lack thereof.

A second body regulator for my keg system, so i can force carb one keg while keeping the other 3 at serving pressure.... Now i just need to wait for the tank to kick before i install it.

White lab vial tap handle adapter thingys yesterday and a shocktop tap handle today...gettin the keezer looking good

Threaded SS .5 micron O2 stone, inline HEPA filter, type F camlock, and a SS tee to put an inline aeration set up on my plate chiller.... Only took 10 days to get here. :/

4 oz's of each NZ Motueka, NZ Nelson Sauvin, and 1lb of Citra. Thanks to graintoglasshomebrew.com :ban:

Regulator, 3 525 ss, 3 way manifold, shanks, tubing, drip tray, bottle opener, bottle catcher... just about everything needed to turn an old Kirkland (Whirlpool) 7cf freezer into a keezer. Already had the controller... Gonna put it all together this weekend for my friend's son's wedding next Sat...

Williams Brewing aeration system and CO2 purge system. Glad to say, both work great! I may decorate the base a bit or make my own though...

Me too, I should have know something was up when google didn't have any suggestions as I typed it.

LOL...first use coming soon. After a Founders Centennial, Trois Pistoles, Left Hand Nitro Milk and a couple of Monkeynaut IPAs. Looking like a fun evening.

My new 3 Gallon keg... So pretty :)

P3230205.jpg

Back