What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new Northern Brewer catalog...I suspect after browsing through it, I'll be posting to this thread again in the near future.

A false bottom and connector for MLT, sparge arm, gas and serving lines with quick disconnects, used corny keg, and I am waiting for my 10 gallon boilermaker to get here. Decided to splurge a little with my taxes ;)

Secondary regulator for my kegerator setup. Hooray for finally being able to carb at 2 different volumes. Now I just need about 25ft of beer line so that I can serve my Berliner weiße at 4 volumes without pouring a glass of foam.

Got my Kickstarter rewards pint glasses!
544157_362460660536242_227437319_n.jpg

Nothing today, and nothing yesterday, but on Monday, I got a Northern Brewer catalog. I can see my hard-earned Dollars going to them very soon.

dayum somebody spent some money. got possibly my last extract kit two days ago. brewers best milk stout, pound of centennials, and two hearted ale glass. today got two hoppy beer glasses from ahs

Just finished kegging my Galaxy Pale Ale V3.0 - amazing already, looking forward to it being cold and carbonated. Received confirmation that my 5 pounds of hops will be shipping out tomorrow.

kscarrington said:
Just finished kegging my Galaxy Pale Ale V3.0 - amazing already, looking forward to it being cold and carbonated. Received confirmation that my 5 pounds of hops will be shipping out tomorrow.

Edit: oops- wrong thread. Guess there's some foreshadowing for the upcoming deliveries!

27 gallon conical from stout tanks yesterday, forgot to showoff.

Fixed that for you. JK. That tank is, in the words of the good Ferris Bueller, so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. I mean, I don't have the means, but if i did....:ban: How are you going to cool that beast?

Just got home from UPS, picked up my chugger pump. I'm moving away from my assistant brewer and I'm getting to old to lift a keggle full of water/wort.

Fixed that for you. JK. That tank is, in the words of the good Ferris Bueller, so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. I mean, I don't have the means, but if i did....:ban: How are you going to cool that beast?

Haha, I'm going to buy an upright freezer for it. Not sure what other reasonable options would be.

yesterday a Blichmann floor burner that I'd ordered months ago arrived, sans any shipping notification. I was actually wondering if I'd gotten drunk and purchased something recently when my wife IM'd me to let me know there was a Blichmann box on the porch.

Two ball lock kegs a double guage pressure regulator... I just need that fricking co2 tank... I guess I have to wait till monday.

Fedex delivered my first kegging system today. 5 gal keg, with all related hardware plus a brand new 5 lb CO2 tank delivered for $160. Can't wait to try it.

My refractometer came today. It wasn't that long ago that I didn't know what one was much less wanted to own my own.

I know. I want a refractometer, thermapen, and ph meter more than I want to get the valves for my keggles. How dorky is that?

And thank you for making my 5 pound delivery seem insignificant! :). Nicely done!!

Nightshade said:
Hops
US Fuggle – 22 lbs
Cascade – 22 lbs
UK Challenger – 11 lbs
Chinook – 11 lbs

I got a Refractometer today. Just playing around with it with sugar water, and other various liquids, its so much easier to read than a hydrometer. Less wasteful too. It should be a part o any beginners brewing kit.

Got some stainless fittings yesterday to finish my RIMS tube...hopefully making it's maiden brew voyage on Saturday!

Back