What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I’ve got a problem... my wife was not pleased when she came home to the pile of boxes on the step and realized nothing was for her. I (smartly?) corrected her by saying “you’re more than welcome to drink the pale ale, out of those kegs”. I think I diffused the situation.

Sack of 2row, sack of maris, some Vienna and Caramel for a recipe / stock:
View attachment 626744

A couple new kegs to increase my available storage space:
View attachment 626746

A new vittles vault for bulk storage:
View attachment 626747

Orange and coriander for a recipe:
View attachment 626748

Storage bag for the new vacuum sealer I bought for “food storage” (aka hops):
View attachment 626750

I went on a bit of a spree this past week.
Those Torpedo kegs are hawt! Besides looking cool, anything else better about them?

Those Torpedo kegs are hawt! Besides looking cool, anything else better about them?

Stackable while still being in use (the “handles” stick up much higher than the in/out posts). The kegs I’ve previously bought were from Northern Brewer, but decided to try to limit my support of the evil empire. So I saw them and figured I’d give it a try. They seem to be really good quality. For some reason I was thinking the diameter of them was slightly smaller than normal, but they are pretty much the same size.

image.jpg

You know me... I would find a spot for it. [emoji6]

Well, these ones cost me a few bucks. I am going to throw them on Instagram...just trying to recoup what I spent (about $4 per sticker). I like to throw money at things when I don't have any, lol. That is...money not things...plenty of things :)

Well, these ones cost me a few bucks. I am going to throw them on Instagram...just trying to recoup what I spent (about $4 per sticker). I like to throw money at things when I don't have any, lol. That is...money not things...plenty of things :)

I’ll be in touch. I’m always about supporting friends and I like it too! I think it would look nice on my kegerator/fermentation chamber.

my latest delivery was -
NB
1 each ,Bavarian Hefeweizen (wifes favorite)and Dunkelweizen 5 gal AG kits.

A tiny graduated cylinder to replace the one I broke last brew day; mainly for measuring lactic acid additions.

The seventy friggin dollars that I spend shipping coast-to-coast went into that box plus a few extras :)

I think the place that I pick up beer still has a few of those jumbo Anchor Steam bottles should anyone want one.
The Christmas version (magnums??) shows up at our Total Wine (think Bev'mo) every year. Reasonable price...maybe 2019 version.

Back