What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a sweet return package from @pshankstar. That glassware. :drool:

Can’t wait to get into the home brews and figure out what bean you sent.

Thanks dude!

IMG_1656.JPG

And a sweet return package from @pshankstar. That glassware. :drool:

Can’t wait to get into the home brews and figure out what bean you sent.

Thanks dude!

I'm glad it all made it safely. Enjoy! Honest feedback on the home brews please. Did you get my note, it gives you some info on the home brews? ;) I'm glad we did the side trade as always!

View attachment 590413

A little side trade with @CTownBrewer. These bad boys are chilling in the fridge.

I showed mine, how about you show yours? Haha I’m just impressed I sent two crowlers across the country that say to keep cold or you will be like @TwistedGray and send some explosions. Haha

As a new brewer (2 small batches of experience), I’m scaling up to half batches (2.5 gal). Today I received a new fast ferment conical (3 gal), a 5 gal brew pot, a fermenter cooling jacket, and some fast ferment accessories like a sampling spigot, thermowell, and probe. Couple more items coming later this week from More Beer, including a “Palmer premium wheat kit”, and I’ll be good to go!

As a new brewer (2 small batches of experience), I’m scaling up to half batches (2.5 gal). Today I received a new fast ferment conical (3 gal), a 5 gal brew pot, a fermenter cooling jacket, and some fast ferment accessories like a sampling spigot, thermowell, and probe. Couple more items coming later this week from More Beer, including a “Palmer premium wheat kit”, and I’ll be good to go!
2 batches in and you're already going for temp control, good for you. One of the most important steps in repeatability.

What a floccin day!!! Well, a few days ago, technically, but I did get the 30amp gfci in the mail today (thanks amazon!) so that let me get the circuit actually installed. Can’t wait to get brewing!

View attachment 590732

The ezboil is an awesome controller. I love mine. It looks like they’ve made a nice little controller too.

The ezboil is an awesome controller. I love mine. It looks like they’ve made a nice little controller too.

Yeah, I’m really looking forward to putting this thing through its paces. Already love how in depth the ezboil 3020 is. It looks like they set it up for modified BIAB lodo, so that’s pretty neat.
And yes! Auber’s box is awesome! Looks really well built, and it’s perfect for my semi-turnkey setup. Finally admitted to myself that I don’t have the time/patience to build out my own
control panel. This does everything I need!

Little late to posting this, but epic beer mail from @paulshankstar on the FotD side trade!

View attachment 590669
@paulshankstar - I NEED that Punch Out glass, any information on where you may have picked those up?

For me, in the mail (yesterday), one of the little brown pumps, and a new hydrometer and tube since my IC decided the ones on the counter next to the sink while cleaning it should really meet the tile floor last weekend.

@paulshankstar - I NEED that Punch Out glass, any information on where you may have picked those up?

For me, in the mail (yesterday), one of the little brown pumps, and a new hydrometer and tube since my IC decided the ones on the counter next to the sink while cleaning it should really meet the tile floor last weekend.

It was an anniversary glass from The Answer in Richmond, VA. I don’t believe they have anymore left for they released a different NES game themed glass each day the week of their anniversary. They only had limited numbers of each. I have one extra one left that I was going to include in my offer for the next FotD (Round XV I believe).

It was an anniversary glass from The Answer in Richmond, VA. I don’t believe they have anymore left for they released a different NES game themed glass each day the week of their anniversary. They only had limited numbers of each. I have one extra one left that I was going to include in my offer for the next FotD (Round XV I believe).

I'll have to keep an eye out for the next round but I'm not sure I would even qualify since I've never traded before and won't have any feedback

I'll have to keep an eye out for the next round but I'm not sure I would even qualify since I've never traded before and won't have any feedback

If you want to do a small trade look at the LOT thread and jump in there. Or PM me and we can do a small trade say six beers (extras not needed but always welcomed). Then you will have the feedback part covered. [emoji1417]

Emergency stir bar so I can brew this weekend, as I dumped mine into the last brew, which isn't getting racked for awhile.

Looks like my Hach Pro+ was just delivered! Need to run home at lunch and take ph of my fish tanks, spa, drinking water...!

I’m also using this as an excuse (like I need one!) to brew this weekend. [emoji1]

Back