What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatcha got in that truck buddy!!
IMG_20180606_184134.jpg

Nothing, poopnugget parked in front of the house for nothing!! Such a tease.

Today,
#10 stopper for starter flask, FermCapS for foam control during a yeast starter, bottle caps, and last but not least, a Colt Strong bench capper.

Cheers,
The Possum

Attachments

• Supplies6-7-18.jpg
    Supplies6-7-18.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 67
@Boomer, this is a @fourfarthing delivery. Boo yeah!!

I love this place so much.

View attachment 574037

See now my gears are turning. I was supposed to get a package from him tomorrow; but, UPS has kicked it out until Tuesday. He mentioned that he wasn't concerned once we saw that it was a late trailer that caused the delay. He was originally concerned because he said it had two glass bottles in it.

Yes, I was the kid staring at the presents under the tree trying to figure out what they were...

If the package he sent me has only one beer in it and it's any of these, I'm pumped!

See now my gears are turning. I was supposed to get a package from him tomorrow; but, UPS has kicked it out until Tuesday. He mentioned that he wasn't concerned once we saw that it was a late trailer that caused the delay. He was originally concerned because he said it had two glass bottles in it.

Yes, I was the kid staring at the presents under the tree trying to figure out what they were...

If the package he sent me has only one beer in it and it's any of these, I'm pumped!

You waited until Christmas to find out what he presents were? I searched my moms room high and low. Well...she actually just kept them in the closet. [emoji56]

The homebrew is still too sweet. You may be asked to dump it. Just saying that I ruined that shipment :)

I hope there’s a HB in mine! If the shipment is “ruined,” I’m gonna ask to have it replaced without that box ruining HB included.

To be fair, I’ll allow you to send me the HB again, too, just in a separate box so it doesn’t impart any off flavors on the rest of the batch.

Ruined shipment.... yeah right!

The Brett IPA is money. The IPA is still skeevy. You better get the rest :)

I’ve only had one beer in that entire photo and I’m sure I’d love them all. However, something about that Treehouse coffee milk stout has me intrigued. Not a paradigm busting beer, by any means; but, a Treehouse Stout seems awesome.

IMG_1711.jpg

From @Boomer!!! Homemade Elk Jerky, BBQ Rub and Smoked Salsa Verde!!! The jerky is excellent (already ate a piece), the rub smells phenomenal and I’ll tear into the salsa verde this weekend!!

Thanks bud this was awfully nice and greatly appreciated!!!

uggghh waiting for me at home are two parcels; one containing 10 lbs. of assorted hops from 47hops.com, and in the other two prohibition-era bottle cappers I picked up for $8 on shopgoodwill.com. Can't wait to play with my new trasures and the anticipation is making the afternoon drag on....
925258723144117ff.JPG

Not today but yesterday...1lb each of Amarillo, Cascade, and Chinook pellets, and a pound of Mosaic leaf from Hopsdirect. Too lazy to get the cable to connect phone to laptop so no pic. Mosaic will go in the House SMaSH IPA on Sunday and will do a warm fermented lager with Cascade for bittering and maybe some Amarillo as a late addition. First have to tear apart the garage to fit new (old) fridge/fermentation chamber since we got a new (to us) house fridge yesterday. Can fit two fermenters in it and the freezer will make a great hop storage/glass chiller. Gonna be a great brew weekend!

Not in the mail, but acquired after casually mentioning to my local brewer that I'm planning my first hoppy beer of the year; ~3.5oz of mosaic lupulin powder! [emoji7]
20180609_085639.jpeg

Latest posts

Back