What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21 Lbs of Spelt malt, 12 Lbs of hops, and the Clear Beer Draught System.
IMG_6424.jpg

IMG_6425.jpg

Got the faucet for my yet to be delivered utility sink that I am going to be putting in my laundry room brewery..Came yesterday..Too lazy for pics, and for some reason Lowes won't let me post the link(for it to actually show the item when said link is clicked on...grrrr) So attached a pic..lol..Sink is supposed to be delivered sometime tomorrow..Then I need to get some lumber and build my counters! :)

faucet.jpg

Got a 50' IC in the mail. Used the old 25' in an ice bath then hooked to the 50'. Cooled 9 gallons water to 70* in less then 15 min with using about 20 gallons of water.

Inline pressure regulators. Hopefully this will end the dance between hose lengths of pale ale's, stouts and wheats and the perfect pour.

Got my sink in today! Nothing fancy, it is a utility sink..Picture 1 shows it in place..Nothing hooked up, as I need to drill a hole so I can mount the faucet I got..Got both the sink and faucet at lowes.com for the same price as they wanted for JUST the sink in the store..Weird...

Picture 2 shows where my 'brew space' is going..Trust me, there IS enough room to move around-not much, but there is room.Pet supply stuff will be reorginized and that black table will be gone..Building a 'L' shaped counter in the corner...Lumber gettin on Tuesday! :)

sink.jpg

brew area.jpg

Concord banjo burner arrived this afternoon. 110,000 BTU's of wort boiling beauty. Can't wait to put it together and fire it up.

8 port manifold and 4 gas side sets. I've spent the better part of the day kegging 8 beers, washing carboys, lugging stuff up and down the steps and cleaning up the mess.

Half way there to building a 8 tap keezer for a bier garden. Beer is done, gas side is done. Now to win the lotto to buy a freezer and 8 sets of taps.

Sucks staying broke, but the beer is good. lol

i-MWJHzgx-M.jpg

7 Gallon Brew Master Edition Chronicle with Heating and Cooling FTSS. Just need to clean and passivate it, then it will be ready to go. This thing looks even better in person. :ban:

Box.jpg

Ferm.jpg
I fixed the dump valve orientation after I took the pic.

I got my monster mill III today. It is a beast and seems to be well made for sure. However there was absolutely zero literature with it. No instructions, no image of it assembled, no warranty info...not even marketing papers or a invoice. Just a mill, a bunch of sheet metal parts and a bag of hardware. You would think for the money you spent a little post it note saying thanks is the least you could do.
Oh well, I will review the machine later when I get some grains ready to crush!

So I'm about to go all grain finally. My 2 keggles, ball valves, HLT/MLT fittings, immersion chiller, etc. all came today. Needless to same I'm very happy.

A six pack of speigelau craft beer pint glasses for cad$18 after taxes and shipping

Got a really big, heavy box today...
attachment.php

Opening it....WHAT?!?!? A box full of packing peanuts??
attachment.php

Well, well, well...Here it is! My Grainfather! :) Opened this box to find it is inside of another box...Sheesh,,unit in a box, in a box, in a double walled box...That's a LOT of boxes!..LMAO
attachment.php

Have read the destructions and will get him fully assembled later tonight! :)

20160427_131910.jpg

20160427_132311.jpg

20160427_144206.jpg

Why not use the yeast you just got? Its a great strain

I love the white labs american farmhouse blend I have made that recipe 10 times with different hops and every batch has been awesome. I'm definitely expecting good things from the Omega yeast though.

Back