What beer did you drink with your Thanksgiving dinner?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My own strong scotch ale, some New Holland Monkey King, Bell's Two Hearted, Bell's Lager, Bell's Winter White and some Anchor Steam to top it off.

I partook in a Saranac winter variety pack that my BiL brought to dinner. I had the Decoction Concoction Lager, the Pale Ale, Christmas Ale, and the Belgian. All were great beers. I don't remember ever having anything from Saranac before, but I sure would in the future...

We spent the holiday in Gatlinburg TN, to avoid my wifes crazy ass family. They have Yuengling there, which I can't get in IN, so that's what I went with while having an awesome meal at Ober Gatlinburg ski resort.

Where to start.. that is the questions. Gritty's...cant remember which. Spider Bite First Pale Ale, Allagash Fluxus, Dogfish 60 min, homebrew Blonde, John Smith Extra Smooth, Sam Adams Fat Jack, Shipyard Pumpkin.

I was out on charter in Belize so Belikin was the only beer option, but one of the guests was nice enough to pick up a bottle of Ron Zacapa Centenario rum at duty free on their way in...yum.

Exc, you are on LI? Or has Spider Bite made it's way elsewhere?
Curtis, sailing out of Belize deflects all sympathy over beer choices. And you had Zacapa!
A truly happy Thanksgiving!

Curtis, sailing out of Belize deflects all sympathy over beer choices. And you had Zacapa!

Yes, it could be much worse...I once had a lame turkey sandwich from room service while working....don't even remember the city but somewhere cold.

Long Island

Yes, it could be much worse...I once had a lame turkey sandwich from room service while working....don't even remember the city but somewhere cold.

Yeah, me too. Worked plenty of T-days my years in uniform. Usually had turkey, but it wasn't the same without family. I think I might have had Chinese food at least once.

Back