What are your favorite 'the brewing network' episodes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theschick

Reaction score
I'm finally getting around to listening to "The Session" on The Brewing Network. Does anyone recommend specific episodes as must listens? I'm listening to the "Beer Vocabulary" one from 8/22/11, and so far think its great.

Assuming you mean "The Session". I generally like any of the homebrew related shows versus the probrewer shows, though they are good too. All the shows with Vinnie from Russian River were really good, lots of homebrew info. Also the show on recipe formulation with Mike McDole and Colin from Downtown Joes was really good.

I stick to Brewstrong. They tend to be a bit more focused in that show and the general Q&A shows tend to be goldmines for knowledge. I can't even listen to the Sunday Session...

goodgodilovebeer said:
The Jamil meltdown on The Session was priceless

Haha, which one, the last/cider show or the competition show. Both were hilarious. The Mufasa shows were awesome as well.

I've been listening to brew strong over the last couple weeks and think they are awesome. I haven't gotten around to any others but hopefully with time i will be able to

The Mufasa shows are hilarious. My favorite guests, just off the top of my head:

Vinnie (duh), Charley Talley and Homer Smith.

Haha, which one, the last/cider show or the competition show. Both were hilarious. The Mufasa shows were awesome as well.

The competition one with Gordon Strong where Jamil gets pissed off because some Bay area club asked him to enter their comp and he cleaned up. Pretty lame that club members would throw stuff at him though.

The epic Sessions that I can think of off of the top of my head;

For knowledge (by guest)
-Allagash
-RR
-The Bruery
-All the white labs shows

For Fun
-De Struise
-Homer (both of them)
-Sierra Nevada

Latest posts

Back