What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got done with a Spotify playlist of Smooth 80's (Gotta remember to put Sade on that!)

Now I'm on to Hayseed Dixie. I'm hooked on them lately.

Hey, there, Norfolk Girl!
Don't you wanna come with me
Come with me
Back to Tennesee?

And now 'Don't Deny Your Inner Child' -The Dead Milkmen: 'There are men, and there are women. Often, they don't get along. I must try to get along with everyone, no matter how stupid they might be, or how asinine their opinions are. I must learn to love everybody, even people who are so obviously inferior to me, that they make my flesh crawl...'

And I will cook them a ravioli dinner, from a can I found in Mexico City. :eek:

You said "Nancy";)

Megadeth is nice....

Meh, I outgrew most of that stuff. I like night club sounds, jazzy, especially at night when I'm working. Puts me in the right spot.

Actually, I guess what I'm saying is I'm OLD :)

Both are very nice music, when you're in the mood.

Today I brewed to Opeth, then listened to some good ol' Muddy Waters (Electric Mudd) and then I listened to an old Jerry Garcia/David Grisman recording, The Pizza Tapes. Now I'm back to the heavy $hit while I drink a few brews, my Loco Lizard playlist (Meshuggah and Gojira) on my iPod. Age shouldn't limit one's taste in music, only one's mood should do that. :mug:

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Both are very nice music, when you're in the mood.

Today I brewed to Opeth, then listened to some good ol' Muddy Waters (Electric Mudd) and then I listened to an old Jerry Garcia/David Grisman recording, The Pizza Tapes. Now I'm back to the heavy $hit while I drink a few brews, my Loco Lizard playlist (Meshuggah and Gojira) on my iPod. Age shouldn't limit one's taste in music, only one's mood should do that. :mug:

You are a smart feller! I was just BS'n passed. I'll never give up my old school favorites. I'll be moshing in the nursing home someday.

I do appreciate all GOOD music though.

Back