What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From probably my favorite album of the '90s - Toy Matinee. They could have, should have, been huge. Kevin Gilbert was a great talent, gone far too soon. Guy Pratt's bass playing is excellent on this track.

thinking about you guys wanting to be 'pro brewers', lol (and how i got ripped off with my warm fermented, infinitely repitched, Brüt :))

listening to funk made me want to listen to some hop....best i could remember...

edit: youtube knew what i wanted, next...

Last edited:
I think I linked one of Terrence Boylan's songs a few months ago. This song came up on shuffle mode in the car earlier today. It's short but sweet featuring Dean Parks on guitar, and listen for Timothy Schmitt on backing vox. At one time I had over 1500 albums and this one was one of my favorites.

I didnt realize how much I like the Eddie money song take me home tonight. Man, and the cars, I like their music. Some nice cuts to listen to when I get time. At the hop, love that one, and rockin Robin that is classic. Great tunes. Here are the last songs I bought. I love all kinds of music but buy upbeat pop to work out to. I like that golden earring song twilight zone and dark side.
Screenshot_20190917-233229_Google%20Play%20Music.jpeg

I think this " Playing For Change" thing is great. A collaboration of amateur and pro musicians from around the world getting together to play music. This one has cameos by John Densmore from The Door and Warren Haynes.

I expect "Playing For Change" won't appeal to some folks because they aren't always in tune or note perfect but I hope people will look at the big picture...people of all races and religions from all over the world getting together in a cooperative effort is almost non existent these day but the love of music is universal. Maybe if world leaders were required to jam with their counterparts in other nations on a regular basis countries might get along better. Ridiculous idea, I know...

Last edited:
I had one of my playlists, meant for relaxing, in my earbuds last night. This is the last song I remember hearing before I nodded off for the night. O'Hearn previously played bass and toured with Frank Zappa, and with Missing Persons.

Back