What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broken link? Mine?
It's a media bracket that's automagically applied by the forum runner for youtube links.
Looks - and works - fine from here...

Cheers!

Listening to a lot of these guys lately.,. Great rhythm, despite it not being a top ten favorite of mine. It does show how deep their catalog is!

Another thread inspired a Little Drummer Boy play-off.
Do I prefer the metal version,

The a capella version,

Or something in the middle?

OK. Listening to "This Is How We Do It" by Montell Jordan.

Seems absolutely appropriate based on the lyrics.

"This is how we do it, it's Friday night
And I feel all right"

Yep, worked today, then a 31.6 mile bike ride and I feel all right...

Later on in the song "I'm kinda buzzed and it's all because (This is how we do it)".

Man, this guy know me :)

OK, as requested...

This time a rock singer born Vincent Furnier on February 4, 1948 in Detroit, Michigan. We know him as Alice Cooper.

The Alice Cooper band was an early 1970’s theatrical shock rock bank. Vincent was the son of a conservative Protestant minister. In 1966 Vincent had a dreamt he was a reincarnation of a 16th century witch burned at the stake for witchcraft. He changed his name to Alice Cooper.

During a 1969 performance in Detroit they finished their performance at the East Town Ballroom by throwing several live chickens from the stage. The frenzied, and probably drugged fueled crowed, ripped the chickens to pieces. There was a national scandal and much publicity.

Alice Cooper was on the US Pop Charts from February 1971 until July 1991 with considerable gaps during the 1980’s. He had 3 songs in the top 10 of the charts.

"How You Gonna See Me Now" reached number 12 on the Pop Charts and it was a different type of song for Alice Cooper.

“How You Gonna See Me Now” from October of 1978 by Alice Cooper.

After pedaling my bicycle over 121 miles in the past 4 days, I'm currently relaxing, enjoying some of my homebrew, homemade spaghetti sauce, with Roma tomatoes from the garden is in the crock-pot and wife is making meatballs for the sauce. Will make homemade spaghetti noodles in a bit. Until then currently listening to the following.

A female singer from New York City. Leslie Gore hit number 1 on the pop charts with her song “It’s My Party” when she was just a few days over 17 years old in May 1963. Leslie Gore had a string of hits and a very successful career.

“California Nights” reached number 16 on the pop charts and was sung by Leslie Gore on the 1960’s TV show “Batman”. Leslie played one of Catwoman’s pussycats. Internet video sites have “That Darn Catwoman” and “Scat Darn Catwoman” if one wishes to see the show and see Leslie Gore sing this week’s song.

I won tickets to see the Monkees 1986 tour from WXTR 104.1 FM as I knew the answer the to the Batman TV show question.

“California Nights” from February of 1967 by Leslie Gore.

1905 Market St San Francisco, just before the earthquake/conflagration that ruined it. Music: Air, The Money Girl

is this what you floridian's listen too when there's 100 MPH winds and a huricane outside? lol (sorry if 100 is an understatement, we get pissed about 45 MPH here!)

edit: but it's a 'dry' 45 MPH! :D

and if you're interested...i got a hard drinking monastery that's got available positions!

07a388495c52f174bae0fc32bc0a201c.jpg

i can always use new friends! lol

Back