What are you kegging besides beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackcows

Reaction score
I’ve been kegging beer for years and I have a lot of kegs. 5 gallon kegs, 2 1/2 gallon kegs, gallon kegs. Adapters, regulators, all kinds of fun stuff. All I keg is beer. What else you kegging? Mixed drinks, soda, margaritas, anything else fun?

I always keep a soda kegged. Right now it is a ginger ale, with lots of burn. If that keg has an actual soda, then I also carb up a 2-liter of water that I can add to syrup to make any flavor the kids want. I've even used it to make Black Cows!

i've got some mixed drink kegged right now....i've kegged cider, beer, hard-lemonaid... kool-aid and liquor kegs good....

Hard Cider on one tap and beer on the other 2. I have done root beer in thepast as well.

I’ve been kegging beer for years and I have a lot of kegs. 5 gallon kegs, 2 1/2 gallon kegs, gallon kegs. Adapters, regulators, all kinds of fun stuff. All I keg is beer. What else you kegging? Mixed drinks, soda, margaritas, anything else fun?

carbonated water, root beer, sarsaparilla, cider, any juice you want. Cocktails like margaritas aren't so good with co2-they require Nitrogen to push it so it doesn't carbonate.

One of my Korean friends made Makgeolli and asked if I would carbonate it. I can't say that I'll ever do it again, however, it was kind of neat to learn about.

I added a faucet to my tower and keep a cider on tap for my wife. It does cut down on the space for beer storage, but my beer does last longer. Good trade off IMO.

Cider and sometime mead. If my GF would stop drinking all the white wine, I'd like to try a kegged sparkling wine.

Back