What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
48A797C4-724D-45C9-88B2-9BB67E408C00.jpeg

888214A2-54AB-4820-BAB2-810EA8456A9E.jpeg

Sharing this one with the mrs.

[edit] I know this was an expensive bottle. I received this in our hb club christmas beer exchange. It is very, very good. Great bourbon barrel flavor. Really enjoying this. I intend to put something more expensive into next year’s exchange to give back.

Last edited:
Every once in a while we get a couple Grimm offerings locally here on the central coast. I wanted to snap this one up since I brewed a schwarzbier style beer last year. I've actually not had too many of that style so I grab 'em whenever I see any. This one smelled quite like the one I brewed, but is way more roastier. Mine was more malty and sweeter. I like this and I liked mine.

BF665CC7-1B46-4DF5-9390-93CEDFFD0754.jpeg

Love that kind of info minus our interference. Don't know if it's true or not but the weather that stays at bay out over the water in Los Angeles is due to specific conditions. Watched a weather map and it seemed to uphold the info.
But "Foggy Bottom"? Love it. I think there's the Foggy Bottom Boys from the movie. Not going to check, could be wrong!

San Juan River in NMX. Beautiful day. Beautiful river and scenery. Been trout fishing since i was a kid but only my 3rd time fly fishing. Not at all like ultra light spinning reel and a little cleo. I lost 2 and my buddy netted a nice brown. I both love and hate fly fishing but I can't wait to go back. Highly recommend the San Juan. 🍻
20220402_102836.jpg
20220402_080848.jpg

Cloned Sierra Nevada Beers several times! I think they are best when fresh. Torpedo in a great clone as well. Need to find a good clone for Sumpin!
Not me, I was training Cleveland, working in Chicago and living in Cincinnati. Too busy to have a life!

Latest posts

Back