What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking this while preparing to brew a coconut porter tomorrow
503A9839-EEBB-423E-BC3D-13E6FFA650DE.jpeg

Was going to try to keep up with brunch but found my battery died.

Jumped the battery and hit this new brewery of a brewery that just started serving. Let's hope I start up. Beers are fantastic. Located on n an old old mill

@Hoppy2bmerry it's a skunk works from Medusa. Definitely worth the trip if your up from NY. Small place but beer is fantastic.

Had the foeder pils and wine barrel trippelView attachment 763986View attachment 763987View attachment 763988View attachment 763989View attachment 763990View attachment 763991
Thanks for the recommendation! I enjoy Medusa.

Well darn it. This is also the second-last glass of my HB Ale of Åsgard...sigh. 😒 Forgot I had given one 750mL bottle away, and the last bottle is going to a dear friend.

No matter, last sample of cold-crashed Turbo Belgian Saison before...well...maybe my first try at kegging. I've been at FG for a week now, so I'll have to consult the experts at my local HBS to see which path to choose. Hopefully more metal and less glass is in my future...besides, more metal is always good! :rock:😈

Cheers! :mug:

Asgard_and_turbo.jpg

A bit undercarbed HB vanilla porter. Lot going on in this one (a pound of local honey added at flameout, plus vanilla beans and oak cubes soaked in Jameson and added for 5 weeks) and it still needs time but I couldn’t resist.
View attachment 764029

Love the creativity! How do you think the soaked cubes worked out so far?

Love the creativity! How do you think the soaked cubes worked out so far?
Better than I thought they would. The cubes were a whim because I forgot I had some leftover from ciders. The tincture could have used more time in both the initial soaking and after being added to the beer, but moving soon so I wanted to package. I can pick pretty much everything out besides the honey (which was expected), and I can’t wait til they all smooth out.

Latest posts

Back