What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a clogged line on one of my beers, still not sure what's up, but drank the foamy dregs while I tried to solve the problem. I mean, why waste good beer, no?

Tomorrow, maybe I can do the same? Maybe repeat until the keg is empty?

I've been there, too. You're a great brewer, so you were clearly covering your bases....it just seems to happen for no good reason. In my experience, for what that's worth, you strip down the poppet and never find a hint of what happened. Frankly, I think it's the out QD. Early last summer I had a keg that refused to take C02, all the other kegs were more than happy to take as much gas as I wanted to throw at them, but that one keg refused to budge at 60psi. I changed its QD and it was happy as could be. Now it's acting up again. Just one of those things, I guess.

Christmas trip to Phoenix cancelled. Just head cold symptoms. Lots of water right now.
66A545C0-3064-440D-9340-F2CF5FBD3703.jpeg

Fly baby fly!

Coffee...

View attachment 753322
I was on pins and needles, sir.

Here's to hoping we have a good mission.

That thing is more important to Humanity than the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.

Fly baby fly! Extend baby extend, cool baby cool, see baby seeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Christmas trip to Phoenix cancelled. Just head cold symptoms. Lots of water right now.View attachment 753374
That sucks man. My wife and son threw fevers last night. I started feeling achey this morning and now my lower back feels like I got hit by a sledge hammer and I’m starting to get that flush feeling. I’m guessing we will have to take tests on Monday

LMAO, Victory+Dunkin. Speaking as a native Left Coaster that has enjoyed his time being stuck on the Right Coast, never, in the entire history of humanity has a more Right Coast beer been made. That is amazing.

Also, what did Anchor do with this year's batch?

this years Xmas beer wasn’t anything special. It just tasted like a roasty stout. In my opinion it’s my least favorite over the last 4-5 years. I always get a six pack to try and I’m always interested in what tree they chose for the label. This year it’s the western Joshua tree.

as for the Dunkin’ beers they are ok. Harpoon doesn’t really make a bad beer they just don’t make a beer that I crave. My bro buys a case of that Dunkin’ beer every year and he gives me the IPAs and one of each other one so I can’t complain their free!

I was on pins and needles, sir.

Here's to hoping we have a good mission.

That thing is more important to Humanity than the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.

Fly baby fly! Extend baby extend, cool baby cool, see baby seeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the first atmospheric composition analysis of one of those close Goldilocks planets we've discovered!

In the mean time, yummy 8%er...

PXL_20211226_013618920.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20211226_013700154.PORTRAIT.jpg

That sucks man. My wife and son threw fevers last night. I started feeling achey this morning and now my lower back feels like I got hit by a sledge hammer and I’m starting to get that flush feeling. I’m guessing we will have to take tests on Monday
I had very slight hip pain on Thursday and the family tested on Christmas Eve before our (supposed) flights today. All negative but me - and mine was positive immediately. No fever, no pain, just a slight head fog is all. VRBO rental people were awesome and gave us a full refund.

Yep, Spiced Brown ale is a hit this year 😁. Getting good compliments. Though some are asking if it's a desert beer. I guess it could be maybe possibly be a desert beer...it does have pecan and peach in it.. ?? 🍻View attachment 753433

Sounds good to me! Literally anything with pecans and peach has me on board.

How do those to-go faucets pour with no line and the small CO2 cartridge? I've long been on the fence of getting one.

Sounds good to me! Literally anything with pecans and peach has me on board.

How do those to-go faucets pour with no line and the small CO2 cartridge? I've long been on the fence of getting one.
It's really nice. There's a little adapter you put on the back of a tap that allows you to connect it to a liquid quick disconnect. Same with the co2 in disconnect. The co2 adapter came with the mini co2 regulator. You force carbonate the keg 1st then put on the mini regulator with the 16gm co2 cartridge. It not only works well but Looks quite stylish having a real tap vs a picnic tap. Even my wife was impressed !

It's really nice. There's a little adapter you put on the back of a tap that allows you to connect it to a liquid quick disconnect. Same with the co2 in disconnect. The co2 adapter came with the mini co2 regulator. You force carbonate the keg 1st then put on the mini regulator with the 16gm co2 cartridge. It not only works well but Looks quite stylish having a real tap vs a picnic tap. Even my wife was impressed !
This or something similar. Adapter for fitting a beer tap to a keg
Screenshot_2021-12-26-00-12-26-1.png

Back