What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carb check of the Cali Common I bottled last week. Getting there.
AF6A1717-2BE2-4376-8397-018A143E7234.jpeg

I'm still going to use Lutra next year...this temp fretting is for the birds. Keg is 2/3 empty. Next up, Possum Hollow Dunkelweizen! Biofine worked great, should have added it sooner. Vegetarian wife = no gelatin.

Last edited:
7F352B7E-2363-4BF6-BF69-E6292DA7A86D.jpeg
68CA5175-AFCF-4F41-9528-93D2A2CDD9F6.jpeg
Some No Pumpkin IPA by Sloop while trying to figure out what craft beer to bring on the guys only camping trip this weekend. I’ve narrowed it down to these. I may toss in a stout can too or pull a bottle from the cellar. Not sure yet, but I know my good friend/neighbor and I will split these for sure plus his selection he brings. The other guys are macro beer drinkers so we will offer small pours to try but I think most if not all will pass.
We will have a lot of Millers, All Day IPA & Genny’s new Kellerbier to drink too. That’s why my liver is going to hate me starting Friday afternoon.

Costco? I'm jealous. They had Dragon's Milk for a bit here but they tend to fall back on the trendy--though no NEIPAS that I've seen. As soon as their buyer starts pumping out some stouts and Trippels, I'll buy them up like I was a grocery store.

Deeply discounted variety ipa pack. Packages back in may but I buy a bunch of Insight Brewing selections. They make a lot of creative beers(nut roll blonde, nut goodie porter, peppermint stouts) that I otherwise don’t come across and I absolutely love em. I’m split on the four ipas in this pack though. But one of them has sabro and I’ve discovered I hate sabro.
This one, I really like.
E351265F-CAAA-4169-813D-5D2D0980C58C.jpeg

Back