What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Christmas in October fridge find. Bought a ferm chamber a couple of months ago and put all my barleywines and wild ales in there. Somehow this got swept into it. I like Veil so much I think I put it there for special occasion. I think from @TheEagleRising. Great beers

Veil White Ferrari Enhanced
Chill Chill Bday Bday
IMG_20211004_202355.jpg
IMG_20211004_211335.jpg

ThirstyPawsHB was his replacement name, but yeah...not sure. Hmmmmmm, strange.
I have his Westy clone recipe in my private conversations. I asked for it after I tasted the outcome, it was excellent. It looks like he changed his user name to @GnenieGone ...I don't know what that means. I hope he's OK! I know he was on a diet...

I have his Westy clone recipe in my private conversations. I asked for it after I tasted the outcome, it was excellent. It looks like he changed his user name to @GnenieGone ...I don't know what that means. I hope he's OK! I know he was on a diet...
That's what it's showing when I look at past PMs with him. Last conversation with him, he was giving alcohol a break for a while and working on a diet. He also cares for a grandchild with some severe health issues... hopefully everything is OK.

Must be stress from work. Another fridge find. Plus added surprise no name label. I'm guessing triple. Anyone know this beer?View attachment 744713
It’s from The Veil, called Sector 5. I have one can left I’m sitting on given the ABV (12.5%) plus the last can I opened was straight booze.
Untappd’s Description:

Sector 5 is our first ever quintuple dry-hopped quadruple IPA. Originally intended to release at our 4th anniversary, we have decided to unleash this galactic behemoth on y’all a lil’ early. Clocking in at 12.5% ABV, Sector 5 is hopped irresponsibly with the freshest Galaxy, Mosaic, and Enigma hops at a rate of over 12lbs/bbl. Gloopy tropical fruits, blended together with pineapple chunks, peach candies, and a touch of dank.

It’s from The Veil, called Sector 5. I have one can left I’m sitting on given the ABV (12.5%) plus the last can I opened was straight booze.
Untappd’s Description:

Sector 5 is our first ever quintuple dry-hopped quadruple IPA. Originally intended to release at our 4th anniversary, we have decided to unleash this galactic behemoth on y’all a lil’ early. Clocking in at 12.5% ABV, Sector 5 is hopped irresponsibly with the freshest Galaxy, Mosaic, and Enigma hops at a rate of over 12lbs/bbl. Gloopy tropical fruits, blended together with pineapple chunks, peach candies, and a touch of dank.
Lol jeez. I was like this has got a little kick to it. Thanks!

A good friend, who lived across the street from me when we were kids, is in the middle of a NY to CA and back road trip with his daughter. They're stopping to visit friends, national parks, and other points of interest along the way. They arrived at our house this afternoon to spend a couple days. They're going to be heading home later this week and following historic Route 66.

A few beers but only managed one pic, a CCB hazy. Quite good.

7C848015-41B6-48CD-83E6-8363B70C6C83.jpeg

Latest posts

Back