What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB ginger kombucha while lighting the grill on an unexpected day off. This stuff tastes identical to GTs ginger. Really happy with it.

C495FE11-401F-4367-AE68-C941871939DB.jpeg

I bought a case of hard seltzer at Costco to see what all the hype is about. I still don't know what all the hype is about :( (it's not that bad, but it's not very good either. Tastes best ice cold from the can)

HB Schwarzbier
Tastes great after kegging an Irish Stout, de-labeling and washing a case of bottles and washing 3 kegs. Now I’m gonna sit and drink this beer and sniff the airlock on the NEIPA that just started fermenting.
View attachment 740757
Always nice to know there's other Air lock sniff addicts out there !!! My wife thinks there is something seriously disturbing about me sniffing the airlock so frequently 😂😂😂 Gives a whole new meaning to AA...Airlock sniffers Anonymous !

I bought a case of hard seltzer at Costco to see what all the hype is about. I still don't know what all the hype is about :( (it's not that bad, but it's not very good either. Tastes best ice cold from the can)
I hate the stuff. Give me Rheinheitsgebot every time. I want seltzer, I'll buy a roll of Alka.

Walking through Papa Joe's market with the wife so she can pick out her "surprise" anniversary cake 😶..😶..and she popped a 6 of these lovely festbiers in the cart! I thought oh wow so cool so sweet! Till she made me pay for them in the checkout 😕. At first I felt hurt and robbed. Then the ol caveman sence of preservation kicked in.. don't look a horse or veloceraptor in the mouth kind of thing. So I smiled and happily brought them home to join their Hefeweizen and Aventinus cousins. Vielen Dank mein frau!!
20210830_213008.jpg

It's kind of dank actually, and has a very good aroma.
Nothing quite like the aroma from Centennial dry hops. Looks and sounds delicious.

I'm drinking my "classic" American IPA. Centennial, Citra, Mosaic (mosaic only in the dry hop). One of my favorite brews I've made. The keg is going fast :oops:.

uncharted.JPG

Kind of celebrating my new iPhone. Went from 7S to flip phone for 3 yrs and now the 12 mini. Tech is cool but the flip phone was my retirement 1 finger salute to all the BS I dealt with. Now I can listen to Pandora Zeppelin on my Bluetooth ear buds without my wife yelling at me to turn that crap off! Not bad. She’s going to enjoy my brew days a lot more too. I’ll call it a win/win
BF5F4EC3-44FF-46E0-AD3D-3F1DD30B3544.jpeg

Out of the shower and listening to the rain from the thunderstorm which is passing through.

This beer inspired me to try brewing a hazy ale a few months ago, which turned out quite well. I really like this style. It will probably be my next brew. Maybe tomorrow, if this rain lasts much longer.

EEF13AB7-806D-4483-9FCC-102EF00AB8E6.jpeg

Not all are created equal ;)
Same can be said about [insert any beer style]

Kind of celebrating my new iPhone. Went from 7S to flip phone for 3 yrs and now the 12 mini. Tech is cool but the flip phone was my retirement 1 finger salute to all the BS I dealt with. Now I can listen to Pandora Zeppelin on my Bluetooth ear buds without my wife yelling at me to turn that crap off! Not bad. She’s going to enjoy my brew days a lot more too. I’ll call it a win/win
View attachment 740855
My wife is celebrating a new iphone too. She lost hers on friday night in a crowded seashore town with the power turned off and we have not been able to locate it. As of today it still has not been turned on. Her old one was a 7 plus. She was due for a new one anyway. Now she’s getting a 12 pro max. It was just delivered today. Us old people like our large phones so we can see. 😄 Just wish we could find the old one to get photos and videos, etc.

Last edited:
It’s mostly women buying the stuff, and its about calories and carbs. 90 calories and no carbs.

Back